MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Ace Hardware: Free quart of paint on Saturday (March 16, 2013)

Ace Hardware is offering another free quart of paint on Saturday, March 16, 2013. You’ll want to stop by early as each store has a limited supply.

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

10 Comments

1. Amy R says:

I did this last Saturday. Our store had plenty of samples, but FYI…color options are limited to things made with a white base. I was looking to get black paint (which is made using a dark base), but couldn’t.

• Chris says:

You were lucky your store at least had some paint. I was just about to leave a comment warning people that when I went to my Ace last Saturday they were out and told me they only had 40 free quarts which were gone immediately. She told me if I want to try this Saturday I should be in the line outside at 7:30am when the doors open and then I MIGHT be lucky enough to get a can. No thanks! I wanted some free paint, but not quite that badly. 😉

• rkessler says:

I live outside of Baltimore, MD. Our Ace had the paint late in the afternoon on Saturday. They had plenty.

• Whitney says:

Are you in a large city? My Ace is in a town of about 20,000, and most of their customers are older farmers. I’m guessing most won’t even be aware of the deal.

• Chris says:

Whitney, no I’m actually in a town similar to yours. Population about 25,000 and a farming community with a lot of older residents…..go figure. I guess there are a lot more people in my town who want free paint than I anticipated! 🙂

2. Tiffany says:

I went Saturday and they had plenty of paint. I got the color paint I wanted and a quart was exactly how much I needed for a small accent wall!

3. KimH says:

I stopped by my local Ace store at about 1:30 pm.. and the guy told me that he was only supposed to give away 40 cans but he gave away 80, mine was #79. I lucked out.
    The good news is that I didnt know I had an Ace Hardward Store so close to me..

I agree with the other commenter.. If you want to get one of these cans of paint, get there early..

4. Heather says:

I misplaced the coupon I printed, then forgot my computer when I went to work to print it, then went and had it printed at Office Depot, since I saw the must have coupon note at the bottom. Got to the store, they had a whole pad of coupons, and the cashier hassled me over having a “photocopy” of the coupon, and argued about redeeming it–all I would have had to do was get a new one from the paint guy! I love the paint, but sure hated the experience!

5. WilliamB says:

I guess stores vary – I went at 1.30pm and no one mentioned a limit. There was a big pad of forms at the counter for anyone to use, too.

Can we get another can this week, if we got one last week?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy