MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: Buy $50, Get a $10 gift card

22 Comments

• Oralia says:

Ugh, I just went to Target yesterday and didn’t even think about using this!

• Jill says:

Does anyone know if you take a receipt and the coupon to customer service, if they’ll give you the giftcard? I spent over $100 there yesterday…I’d rather not go through the hassle of returning everything and re-buying it all with the coupon.

• Jaclyn says:

I am wondering this too, as I spent over $100 yesterday as well! The new coupon says it is not valid on previous purchases. 🙁

• Lucy says:

Sorry you can’t. I tried this last week. I forgot to use my coupon. I had to do a return and re-buy it. It was only one item so no biggie to return. Got my $10 gift card! Yeah!!

• Emily says:

I’m sure it depends on the Target! At mine they did allow me to get the gift card at the service desk, just showed them that my purchase was made during the promotion… I had spent over $150 and asked for 3 gift cards (b/c I would have split my transactions) and they gave them to me no problem!

Also, they were offering the gift card to everyone at the register- you didn’t need to bring the coupon!

Can I just say I have a REALLY AWESOME Target in my area? 🙂

• Emily says:

Forgot to say I ended up earning $60 in gift cards throughout the week, and so now I guess I’ll have to go use them….and earn another $10 besides! 🙂

• Lucy says:

WOW!! that’s awsome!! When I went to the services desk they told me “Sorry you need to use your coupon at the time of purchase” They didn’t even offer it at checkout.
              Glad to hear that you got your 3 gift cards.. 🙂

• Amanda says:

Honestly, it really depends on the store and the person who is at the counter. I work in retail and associates/stores do it upon their own discretion, as sad as that is.

• Sandy says:

Doesn’t hurt to ask.

• Sandy says:

I made a Target run. Here’s what I bought:

17.98 2 L’Oreal Preference hair color ($5 Target gift card back with purchase of 2)
    12.50 5 Glade Holiday votive candles ($5 Target gift card back with purchase of 5)
    10.00 2 Califoria pizzas
    9.49 1 Hormel Party Tray
    1.00 1 filler item
    $50.97
    $10 Target when you spend $50 coupon
    -6.00 2 $3 L’Oreal printable coupon
    -2.00 2 $1/2 Target Glade printable coupon
    -4.00 2 $2/2 Glad printable coupon
    -3.00 2 $1.50 California pizza printable coupon
    -3.00 1 $3.00 Target Hormel printable coupon
    $32.97 plus tax out of pocket with 2 $5 and 1 $10 Target gift cards back. $12.97 plus tax after coupons and gift cards.

• Lindsey says:

Yea! Thank you! I was up all night searching the net to see if this coupon was still valid and most sites were saying it had expired on the 8th so thanks for making my life easier!

• kat says:

Awesome! Last time i used it towards 2 $25 Starbucks gift cards! 🙂

• Olivia says:

Can this coupon be used online at target.com? Thanks!

• Heather Kirkpatrick says:

I tried to use it this morning to purchase target gift cards, but my target would not let me. Do you think that you can purchase other types of giftcards?

Heather

• Linda says:

Darn – I really missed the boat on this one. I printed the coupon then went to the store and made two large purchases and completely forgot about it. I remembered yesterday and went back to ask if they would still honor it.

The girl at the customer service desk was going to do it and then I couldn’t find my coupon!!!! Ugh! I cannot believe I lost it. So frustrated with myself.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy