MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Freebies in my mailbox

Here are the freebies that have arrived in my mailbox recently:

U By Kotex samples

Nescafe Memento samples

Perfectly Simple Bar

Garnier Fructis samples

Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup samples

What freebies have arrived in your mailbox this week?

By the way, if you want to start getting great freebies in your mailbox, just start signing up for the freebies I post every day that interest you. Within 4-6 weeks, your mailbox will start filling up with great freebies!

15 Comments

• Here’s my weekly roundup: http://theabundantwife.com/freebie-friday-tea-forte-carnation-breakfast-mary-kay/.

I also received the Nescafe Memento, the lotion, and the Garnier Fructis (that you have pictured) recently. 🙂

• Meredith says:

All it seems I get recently are small boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios…..

• Lori in NC says:

It’s an exciting time at our house for the 4-year old when that little box with the bee on it comes in the mail!

• Tammy says:

Yesterday I got a sample of Honey Nut Cheerios, that my mail carrier literally threw on my porch. She doesn’t like it when I get samples, I actually backed off from getting samples for well over a year because of her attitude toward me when she was delivering them. Oh well…my daughter thoroughly enjoyed the since I haven’t purchased Cheerios for quite some time. 🙂

• Lori in NC says:

Don’t let someone else steal your joy! Be in a different part of the house when the mail is delivered so you don’t get that bad vibe from her.

• Tammy says:

I’ve pretty much learned to ignore her! She used to walk up my steps so she could see in my windows, but thankfully she’s stopped that. LOL

• Erin says:

Wow! I thought my mail carriers were bad! You really should document her behavior, maybe with a video camera, and call your local post office to report it. That’s totally unacceptable. I’d be tempted to order every freebie I could find. Our mail carriers are bad, too: misdelivering mail, mail disappears, it’s mashed into the box, packages are left *on the street* because our vicious beagle was tied to side door (not the front, where they usually leave packages that won’t fit or can’t be jammed into the mailbox), it’s sorted into our neighbors held mail and we get it six months later, when they return. Ridiculous. Plenty of people need good jobs, and these public servants can’t be bothered.

• Sylvia Underhill says:

I got the same ones! The coffee was good, I haven’t tries the shampoo or the pads. But I thought we were supposed to get a make up bag with the Kotex samples?

• Cassi says:

I put the Memento samples in with a wedding gift for my friend’s wedding-I gave them a Mr. and Mrs. set from Dayspring that had coffee cups so I thought it was a perfect fit!

• Sarah says:

The nescafe ones were yummy! Here is a suggestion: Take one packet, 5-6 cubes of ice, 1 cup of milk, and a bit of sweetner. It’s kinda like a fancy coffee drink. Enjoyed both of my samples this way….kinda thinking about buying some! 🙂

• CJ says:

I got the K cups and Kotex a couple weeks ago, and Honey Nut Cheeries and Nescafe Momento this week.

• Kim says:

I’ve gotten several in the past 2-3 weeks!! This is fun!!! It’s like getting presents in the mail!! I’m putting several in Christmas gift baskets.

Dog food sample
    U by Kotex samples & case
    3 cards from Tinyprints
    Perfectly Simple Bar
    Caswell-Massey Almond & Aloe Hand & Body Emulsion Sample
    Garnier Fructis shampoo & conditioner samples ( Sleek & Shine & Fall Fight) + $1 off coupon
    Woolite for dark clothes laundry detergent sample
    Honey Nut Cheerios sample
    Nescafe Momeno samples x2 + 2 $1 off coupons
    Purex laundry detergent sample

• Stephanie Olsen says:

Ok, sorry to ask this, but am new to this blog.. how do you get these freebies in the mail? Thanks.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy