MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Old Navy $1 Flip Flops on Saturday (June 30, 2012)

Just a reminder!

Old Navy will have its very popular $1 Flip Flop Sale on June 30, 2012. There is a limit of five flip flops per customer.

I’ll post a reminder and more details the day before the sale.

18 Comments

• August says:

In case you don’t feel like fending off the crowds, I stopped in at the Dollar Tree today, and they had identical flip flops there in all kinds of colors.

• Joy says:

I was just going to say this. I don’t get the waiting in line for $1 flip-flops when you can get them all day long at dollar stores. Plus, these kind of flip flops are so bad for your feet.

• Katie says:

Ohhhh, my fat, 8-month pregnant feet sure could use some new flip flops! But I don’t think I’ll hold up to the crowds very well…large groups of people tend to stress me out when I’m not pregnant, and now it just seems even worse! Good luck to those who brave the masses! 😉

• Charity says:

If only I could wear cheap shoes…

• Yay, I love Old Navy. Need to head over and pick me up some flip flops. I love your blog. Came across it today and very excited to utilize it. Many blessings!

• caryn says:

Does anyone know if you can use a snap five on these?

• Brittany says:

Is this only women flip flops?

• Jenn says:

These are so uncomfortable! But, they always have so many so they must sell them.

• Ashley says:

I heard this tip last year, and I’m going to try it this year. If you can’t find your size, just buy ANY five flip flops. Wait a few weeks for them to get restocked, then go and return them to get the size/color you want.

• carrie says:

I have seen this sale many times the past few years and unfortunately their sandals quality has went downhill from about 5 years ago. I have to say there’s nothing frugal about spending a dollar on their flipflops when they break down in about a 5day period. I spend 20bucks every year and buy a good pair of nike celso girl flip flops (buy when on sale with a coupon code through famous footwear) and these shoes last all year for me. I am also the girl wearing flipflops in the winter lol so quality wins out everytime when I’m buying flipflops. For those of you who are new to the dollar flipflop sale the lines will be ridiculously long fair warning 🙂 have fun shopping for those of you who like their flipflops!

• Jaynee says:

I have a pair of Croc flip flops that I bought 6 years ago and they are still like brand new and I wear them not only in the summer but around the house all year long. We got the Old Navy ones a couple years ago for our kids and they were broken within a couple weeks.

• Roselyn says:

There were no lines and no crowds last year.

• crenee says:

my kiddos love these, they are actually one of the few brands that don’t hurt their feet. My kids wear them all year long and not one has ever broken! with kids losing shoes all the time, $1 works for me!

• ellen says:

I wore their flip flops almost every day two years ago when I travelled around the globe through 13 countries. They lasted while everyone else I was with had to buy new sandals along the way.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy