MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Family Dollar: 5-count Zyrtec for $0.50

Did you get the $4/1 Zyrtec coupon in Sunday’s paper? If so, you can use it at Family Dollar this week to get a great deal on Zyrtec. Here are the details:

Buy 1 5-count Zyrtec at $4.50 (on sale at this price this week)
Use $4/1 Zyrtec coupon from the 05/20 insert
$0.50 after coupon

Thanks, Fru Gal!

See more deals at Family Dollar this week here.

9 Comments

• cheryl says:

I am off to check my coupons. I cannot get enough Zyrtec for my hubby and my youngest son. Thanks so much.

• Emily says:

Another hint on finding fairly inexpensive cetirizine (generic Zyrtec)… places like Sam’s Club and Costco have it in bulk. If one takes the medication daily, it is worth the cost. For instance, SamsClub.com shows that the Sams Club in my city has cetirizine 10 mg tablets 400 count for $14.88. Make sure to get the generic version for the significant cost savings!

• Esther a homeschool mom in Mid-Michigan says:

This is a great addition to your traveling first aid kit or to your purse for allergy emergencies 🙂
    Thanks for posting this Crystal!

• Amanda says:

We just figured out that Zyrtec is covered by our insurance if we get a prescription and get it at the pharmacy. We end up paying just $1.78 for a 3-month supply. So if you take a daily antihistamine and have insurance, it’s worth trying to get it covered!

• Carrie says:

I did NOT get that coupon.

• Mariah says:

I got the last 3 five count packs at my Family Dollar this morning! Thanks for the tip!

• Nicky says:

Thanks for the tip. We’ve been going through allergy meds like crazy this year. I got 3 yesterday for a little over $2 with tax.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy