MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: Ladies’ Mossimo Tees for just $3 after coupon

Target has Ladies’ Scoop and V-Neck Mossimo Tees on sale for $6 this week. Use the $3/1 Mossimo apparel coupon to get them for just $3 each after the coupon.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

13 Comments

• Lisa says:

Yay Target! After the ruffled tanks last week (I got the teal, too, and the white!), I should be set for “new” warm weather tops this summer!

• Rachel says:

I bought one of these last week, have one on now actually- super soft and comfy tee!!!! 🙂 I need to use another computer/printer to be able to get some more of these lovelies!

• Dee says:

The Mossimo kimono dresses are on sale for $15, so $12 w/ coupon. I got two yesterday. I love to wear t-shirt dresses all summer.

• Cool! I passed a Target on my way to the race last week, and used my Merona coupon on a tank top for $3 this week I will pass one on the way to (in)URL so I will have to use my Missona coupon on either these tops or the t-shirt dresses mentioned, because I too live in dresses once summer hits.

• Chris says:

I bought two of the merona tank last week and tried some of the mossimo tanks on and didn’t like them. I was hoping there would be another deal before my coupons expired.

• Mother Lydia says:

Thank you! I was just thinking I needed more short sleeved tops.

• Beth says:

These tees are my favorite! Super soft and comfy! Can’t wait to get a couple more at such a great price! And got a couple cute tanks last week for $3 too (including the teal ruffle one – have it on today!).

• Margarita says:

So excited! I get to score free T’s for summer, I had received some courtesy coupons from Target for a mistake they made a few weeks ago and I am allowed to use them on anything and with other coupons! Thank you for posting this! (Really needed summer clothes, gave all mine away this past winter.) 🙂

• Lisa says:

I would be so excited if they had more of these offers in plus sizes. I’d say I spend about $2-$3 more on the “sales” b/c of my size, which I do realize is my own fault. I love the coupons though, hoping for a plus size deal soon!

• Naomi says:

Thanks for this!!!! I needed a boost to my summer wardrobe and this was so helpful and affordable. I got 4 shirts for under $20! I also used the Merona $3/off coupon which are $5 after coupon. Score!

• Naomi says:

Clarification: Merona *tees* are $5 after coupon.

• Celia Husmann says:

I am wearing mine to the gym and they are so comfy!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy