MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free ebook: Heaven For Kids by Randy Alcorn

Download a free copy of Heaven For Kids by Randy Alcorn.

Please note that the price is currently $0.00, but that could change at any time. Be sure to check the price before checking out to verify that it is still free.

This ebook is specifically for Kindles, but you can go here to download a free application that enables you to read Kindle ebooks on your PC.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

10 Comments

• Paola Rarick says:

I keep seeing free ebooks for Kindles. Do they have links for the Nook?

• Mike says:

Not on Amazon since their device is the kindle. Not sure if you can somehow read kindle books on the Nook.

That’s exactly why I don’t recommend ereaders to anyone. You can get an inexpensive Android table for under $200 which can read nook, kindle, kobo, and any other ereader formats.

• Mother Lydia says:

I have an ipod that I was reading Kindle books on before I got my ereader, but I find the experience of reading on the ereader MUCH better than the screen.

• Cristi Foos says:

We downloaded the Kindle reader app on our iPad and can use these free books on that as well. Thanks for posting!

• Kimberly says:

So glad I learned bout the iPad kindle app! I have taken advantage of many of your free offers since! Thanks so much!

• Jill says:

Thanks for letting us know. May I ask how you find out about these awesome titles that are free for Kindle? I have a kindle and receive emails from them about whatever book is on special, but it does not include the free ones and it is usually some secular novel for .99. I would love to have an easier way to find out books for free (especially Christian authors). Thanks.

• holly says:

I received a Nook as a gift. This one is free for Nook at this time too. I check B&N if it is one that I am interested in reading. It seems that about 75% of them are free on Nook at the same time they are posted here for Kindle.

• CJ says:

I downloaded it to my Kindle for PC on my laptop. Hope to have time one day to read all these free books! Thanks 🙂

• Candice says:

I haven’t read the “for kids” one, but I did read the adult version of this book, just entitle “Heaven.” It was amazing. I cannot recommend this book highly enough!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy