MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free $25 Walgreens gift card with prescription transfer

Walgreens is currently offering a free $25 Walgreens gift card with a prescription transfer.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

13 Comments

• southernminimalist says:

Crystal, and everyone, I just read about the best recipe site. It’s flavorful food with the costs breakdown to per serving. I like a lot of flavor and I like crunching numbers so this gal is up my alley. Crystal she has 18 Gluten free recipes that look great too.

Sorry this was off topic! We need a forum yall 😀

Just had to share!

• Anac says:

Where do I get the coupon? I can’t seem to find it through the link provided. Thanks!

• Jen says:

I followed the link and everything went thru with no problem! At the end it had me print a pdf to bring to the pharmacy to get my gift card. Thanks!!

• They’re just doing this because they’ve lost so much business this year – due to their disagreement with Express Scripts. It is a shame, too, since that’s the closest pharmacy to me. I’d love to be able to go back to Walgreens Pharmacy!

• Susanne says:

Thank you so much for this! 🙂 I have really missed the transfer game with them!

• Mandy says:

Is this a printable coupon that you take to the pharmacy, or do I have to actually order a script now, online, and then it prints the coupon – I’m a bit confused…help! 🙂 Thanks!

• Mandy says:

Oh and does anyone know when this deal expires? Thanks!

• Kate says:

This is a great deal, but unfortunately Walgreens no longer accepts our prescription insurance (Anthem in VA).

• Rachel says:

I went thru all the steps of adding my info to find out in the end it’s not available in NY :(. It seems as though any script transfers deals like rite aid ect are not available in NY. Such a bummer

• stacy g. says:

I don’t have access to a printer! They said I might be able to get the form or whatever with the WAGS app on my smart phone, but I uploaded it and I still can’t find it on the site. Help!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy