MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free subscription to Horse Illustrated magazine

Sign up and see if you qualify for a free subscription to Horse Illustrated magazine.

12 Comments

• Sandra Eisenmann says:

I have been riding horses for years. Someday soon, I ‘d like to own one of my own. I plan on volunteering at a Horse Animal Rescue to learn all I can from the Horse Community to help me better understand horses’ needs. I have loved horses since I was alittle girl and my bedroom growing up was filled with anything and everything to do with horses. So, I’m tinking this magazine will be really informitive to me. I’m really excited about it!!!

• Shelby says:

Thanks! I just ordered this for my mom who has Alzheimer’s. She will love the pictures and listening to my dad read to her about her most favorite animal.

• Michelle says:

I signed up as a home educator and qualified. Thank you 🙂

• Lisa says:

Thanks…I signed up my son who loves horses! I hope it gets here in time for his birthday!:)

• Katie says:

Just wondering, has anyone used the freebizmag.com website for other magazines and do you ever receive a bill?
    KT

• Mary Varney says:

I just signed up as a home educator and qualified. I’m very excited to get this for my 9 yr. old daughter since both she and I are really into horses. This will give her the opportunity to read more about the care and training of these wonderful animals and get to apply the things she’s reading at the barn we ride and work at. Thank you for this opportunity!

• Susan says:

I am so excited about this! My daughter is on an equestrian drill team. This is the 3rd magazine I’ve scored in 2 1/2 days. And a relative and I got in on the dog food last night, which will give a month of food to my sizeable service dog. I was also able to send 2 free magazines to a friend who is very ill and homebound.

And I have all kinds of freebies in the mail and some free movies to enjoy soon. Thanks for making my week! Your site is a blessing.

• Melissa says:

How many subscriptions do they give out? Probably not very many. They said they were out and I just received your e-mail today. I don’t sign up for very many things but it seems like every time I do it is never what it says it is going to be. I equate it to like Best Buy at Christmas where they advertise a really good deal and have only 10 in the store. Am I doing something wrong or are most of the things a scam like I believe them to be?

• Stacy says:

My daughter is a major horse lover. She has been riding bareback since she was 5 and also has been in Rodeos since she was 6! She is now 10 1/2.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy