MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

$5/1 Enfamil Formula coupon = possibly free at Walmart

Print a $5/1 Enfamil Formula coupon. Some Walmart stores have 8-oz. cans of formula for $4.77 to $5, making them free after this coupon.

Thanks, The Chicken Herder!

11 Comments

• Edie says:

On the coupon it says “Purchase must be great than amount of coupon. No change will be given…”. so I guess it is a no go?

• Bev says:

Please note that this coupon is good for ANY Enfamil product. This is very unusual because usually has a size so excludes the specialty formula. A win for parents having to buy the very expensive for their little one.

• cindy says:

Everyone be sure to read the fine print: “Purchase must be greater than amount of coupon. No change will be given.” I believe these can still be used on the 8 oz cans, but only if you purchased more than one so your total is above the $5 coupon. Still a great coupon with no size restrictions! HTH 🙂

• starladarcy says:

Just used 12 at my local walmart and got 12 cans FREE ! When the coupon scans it ask if it is a valid coupon amount and the cashier hits YES ! So you can get these for free.

• Love the coupon. So I guess I could only buy something more than $5 to get this deal. Is this deal still available?
    Jessie,

• Naomi says:

@starladarcy is there a limit one per customer? can you please explain how you were able to get 12 free cans?

I am expecting and would like to stack up on formula.

Thanks!
    Naomi

• starladarcy says:

Each Walmart is different.My Walmart in Burlington NC and my Walmart in my hometown Va Beach lets a customer use more than one coupon whether it states X amount per transaction.Like the Proctor and gamble coupons state 4 like coupons per transaction i used 18 1/1 crest Toothpaste coupons and got each one for 10c each.
      The formula coupon does not have a limit on it.You can use one coupon for each can of formula that you purchase.I purchased 12 cans and had 12 5/1 coupons.When the coupons were scanned the register ask if it was a valid coupon amount because the coupon was 5.00 and the formula was 4.89.The cashier hits the yes button so you get each can free plus the 11c overage on each can. HTH

• renee says:

expiration date, please. thanks.

• Anna says:

The expiration date is 3/1/2012, and it seems to keep letting me print it, so you could print as many of these as you want to. Bummer my printer just ran out of ink! 😛

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy