MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free Simply Orange Juice and Simply Lemonade at Walgreens

Through tomorrow, you can get Simply Orange Juice and Simply Lemonade free at Walgreens. Here’s how:

Buy one 12.5 oz bottle of Simply Orange Juice or Simply Lemonade
Use the $1/1 Simply Orange juice coupon or the $1/1 Simply Lemonade coupon
Stack with the $0.99 Walgreens in-ad coupon
Free after coupons

Thanks, Saving A Bundle!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read our disclosure policy here.)

19 Comments

• Heather says:

Can you price match this at Walmart? My walgreens has been out of these all week. Where we live the deals go fast and sometimes they don’t get the product in until a few weeks after the sale.

• Ellen says:

These were also $1.02 at my local target today. No stacking coupons needed! 😉

• Hailey MacDonald says:

Also on sale for $1 at Safeway today!

• Asmith says:

Checked my Target today and it was 1.39 definitely not going to bother with Walgreens mine will not adjust coupon down.

• Jaimie says:

I just got these for $1 on rollback at Walmart. The price at my local Kroger affiliate is $1 this week, also. Free (w/ coupon) OJ & lemonade all over town!

• Heather says:

Thanks for all the great tips.

• Jenn says:

I bought some at Walgreens but the cashier would not adjust the coupon down by justifying that nothing is FREE. hmmmmm….. I ended up paying .77 for three juices and the added .69 cent M&M’s. Oh, well by not getting irate, I hit the jackpot later. Definitely getting irked by Walgreens and their coupons so I headed to Walmart and what to my surprise…….they were there on rollback for a 1.00 Now I am just heading to Wallyworld when it comes to Walgreens with price matching. Thanks for posting, Crystal.

• Barbara says:

These are .99 at Meijer in Indy. just picked up 4 oj and 4 apple.

• Kim says:

Is that the trick at Walgreens have them drop the price down so it works… I thought I was getting two things free the other day but it would say it could not exceed the purchase price. So, I had to get a filler item.

• Marty says:

I ended up walking out of Walgreens because they would not let me use the coupons and make them free. They did it two different ways and the cheapest was 89 cents I walked out and left the juice. Not worth it. Might go to Walmart in a little while and PM there if they are higher. I end up with problems like this 90% of the time I try to shop Walgreens I don’t know why I bother.

• Cathy says:

My Walgreens did not have any. So I guess I’ll try Walmart.

• christine says:

I’m so glad to hear that I’m not the only one who has problems with $1.00 coupons on $.99 items at Walgreen’s! My Walgreen’s had little candy sticks for $.25 so I used those as filled items… kind of annoying, but getting 8 juices for $.67 is still a great deal!

• Jill says:

I had good and bad luck on this one. In the morning, I went to one Walgreen’s and had to pay $0.02 for tax–I felt ok with that. However, I had a bad experience at another Walgreen’s this evening. The register wouldn’t accept the manufacture’s coupon for $1.00 and the assistant store manager said that it’s because it, “exceeds coupon limit.” The only way I could use the coupon was to buy a filler item which I didn’t do. I asked her to call the other Walgreen’s and she came back and said that the other cashier said I had purchased other items in that order…which I absolutely did not. I was really frustrated at essentially being called a liar and asked to produce my receipt to prove it. I asked for the store manager’s name and number and left. This couponing thing sure can be frustrating at times.

• Marissa says:

I had the same problem with Walgreens making me buy a filler item. The coupon policy clearly states…
    “The coupon amount must be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).”
    I have yet to find a Walgreens to follow this policy. Do you think if we call the corporate office they would tell us how to tell the cashiers to do it?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy