MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

CVS: Chex Mix for $0.50 per bag (through Saturday)

CVS has Chex Mix priced at $1 per bag through Saturday. Use the $0.50/1 Chex Mix coupon to get it for $0.50 per bag.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

9 Comments

• Hurry over to the Pillsbury website and print a coupon for $1.00/2 Chex Mix if you’ve maxed out your prints at coupons.com!

• Nina says:

These are BOGO at Publix this week (I think), so you can get them for 29 cents a bag…

• If you have a WinCo store in your area, the Chex Mix & Bugles should be priced at $1.08 each. So just $0.58 after coupon 🙂

• Emily says:

My store in VA still had them at 3.19.

• Honey says:

Mine were around $3, too. We looked all over the store for perhaps a smaller bag, but didn’t find them. The ad was vague, too, as to the size.

• Renee says:

My CVS told me they dont know why they have Chex Mix in the add because they only had got one shipment of that Chex Mix in all year and have been out for awhile. I was told you can only get the Chex Mix that is pictured in the ad, i believe it was Caramal Nut, BUT i asked if they would let me buy a different type of Chex Mix and they approved that, but only two bags. Better than nothing.

• Cathy says:

My store in VA had them at 3.19 too. Very disappointing. It seems we never get the good deals here.

• Joy says:

All of them were $3.29 at my store

• Jill says:

Chex Mix was $4.00-something at my store. When I asked the cashier about the sale she said I was the second person today who had asked that question and she didn’t know anything about it. Needless to say, I walked out empty handed.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy