MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Amazon.com: Kraft Parmesan Cheese for $1.76 per 8-oz. canister

It’s available again! Get a 12-pack of Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese (8-oz. canisters) for only $21.13 from Amazon when you choose the Subscribe and Save option. This makes these just $1.76 per canister.

Remember to cancel your subscription after your order ships.

Thanks, Joi!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read our disclosure policy here.)

11 Comments

• wow! I wish this had been going on when I made tons of pesto this summer from our basil.

How often can you use the subscribe and save? Meaning if I use it now and then cancel do I have to wait a certain number of months before I can do it again?

• Beth says:

No limit on the number of S&S you can have, or how often you can cancel and sign up again. One option for managing S&S items, though, is to set your shipment at 6 months in the future – and if the item reaches an irresistible price before that time, you can change the ship date to take advantage of the great price. You can cancel and/or defer shipments for as long as you want, as well. I have a couple of items (like tea) that I *do* intend to buy again, but I’ve been deferring shipments for a year or more.

• Michele says:

Does anyone have an idea as to how long this lasts? We don’t use a lot so would it last a whole year?

• Beth says:

The expiration date would probably be less than a year *but* parmesan (especially this kind) freezes beautifully. Probably would recommend repackaging it in freezer or vacuum bags first, rather than in the canisters. The plastic would probably get brittle at those temperatures and be prone to breaking.

• Carrie says:

I ordered the last time (Aug. 22nd) and just checked mine and they expire April 2012. HTH’s.

• Liz says:

WOW! I’m soooo excited. We go through so much of this stuff, and I just placed my order and only paid $1.12 thanks to my Swagbucks gift cards. I had been saving them for a bread machine but I picked one up at a thrift store for $4 a couple of days ago….this is my lucky week on great deals, woohoo! Thank you!

• Thanks! Great deal especially with the holidays coming up! Spinach Dips, Casseroles, Stuffed Mushrooms and I love to throw some in stuffing! http://realhousewivesclipcoupons.com/2011/09/5358/

• Erin says:

YEAH so excited!!! We go through this stuff like water!!! Thanks!!!!!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy