MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Amazon.com: 15-oz. Nutiva Coconut Oil for as low as $6.49 shipped

Amazon.com has two 15-oz. of Nutiva Coconut Oil priced at $14.70 when you choose Subscribe & Save. Use coupon code NUTIVSEP to knock the price down to $12.97–making each jar just $6.49 each.

You’ll want to make sure and cancel your subscription after your order ships.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read our disclosure policy here.)

15 Comments

• Marva Crane says:

I can never find a “subscribe and Save” button.

• Amanda says:

I would love to see a post about all the uses of coconut oil.

• Jenn says:

Thanks! I ran out last week and was hoping a sale was coming soon. This time I ordered 6 tubs.

• Valarie says:

Thanks for the heads up on the deal! I missed it last time and was so disappointed. 4 jars on the way! Thank you for all you do Crystal!

• Kimberly says:

Thank you! I keep meaning to buy some of this every time you mention using it in a recipe, but when I’m at the store and see the price…..eek! But at this price, and using my swagbucks, much easier to handle.

• Nicole says:

I use this as a deep treatment for my hair once every week or so….it works wonders!! My hair has never looked better!! TRY IT JUST ONCE!!

• Debbie says:

I make toothpaste and deodorant with it, use it as body moisturizer (not on face – it is pore clogging). Works great to take off eye makeup though! I make a sugar scrub with it that my husband swears by for his former chapped, bleeding, hard-working hands. I put it on the ends of my hair before bed and have much less breakage of my baby fine hair.

I recently cut the back of my hand really good while family was visiting and could not find anything to put on it so I figured well I use coconut oil for everything else, why not! Put it on, bandaged it up, and everyone in my family was amazed at not only how fast it healed up but that it didn’t scar.

The best use I found for it: My dog had scar tissue built up quite thick on her foot from a lick sore she had for over 5 years from a food allergy we didn’t know she had. We cured the food allergy a couple years ago but the vet said the scar tissue would never completely go away and the fur would never completely grow back. It hadn’t due to that scar tissue annoyance. It kept her licking that area which is the last thing she needed. Last fall I was using coconut oil to cook with and use on my dry hands and I thought let’s try it on the dog’s foot. Put the coconut oil on it and covered it up so she couldn’t lick off the coco oil (dogs love it). In 3 weeks there was no scar tissue left! When we went to vet for checkup in spring all the fur had grown back by then and her foot looked no different than her other foot – it used to be twice the size circumferentially. He noticed it as soon as he walked in the exam room and wanted to know what the heck we did. When I told him, he wondered if it would cause the hair on his bald head to grow back. Hey, wouldn’t hurt to try! This stuff is gold in my house and we are never without it.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy