MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

{Expired} $1.50/2 M&M’s Candy printable coupon = $0.50 per 9.4 oz. bag at Walgreens

Update: This coupon is no longer available and many people are reporting that this deal is not working for them.

There’s a new $1.50/2 M&M’s Candy printable coupon available. Through tomorrow (September 24, 2011), you can use it to get four bags of M&M’s Fun Size or Snack Size candy for just $0.50 per bag after Register Rewards. Here’s how:

Buy 4 bags of M&M’s Fun Size or Snack Size at $2.50 each
Use two $1.50/2 M&M’s candy printable coupons
Spend $7 plus tax out of pocket, Get back a $5 Register Rewards

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

28 Comments

• Laura says:

I don’t see in the Walgreens ad where you will get Register Rewards for this. I just see that the bags are on sale 2/$5.

• Jennifer says:

I don’t see this coupon. Is it gone already?

• Jessica says:

There are also some coupons for Mars candy in the September walgreens booklet, could these be stacked and make it a possible money maker?

• Maren says:

I tried it and it doesn’t work on the halloween candy, but it should work on the regular bags of M&Ms (not individually wrapped).

• Debby says:

I just tried this – and it did NOT print the 5.00 register rewards for me – does anyone have a link to the Walgreens register rewards so that I can show the manager? Thanks for the help!

• Shannon says:

Where did you find out that the it was a monthly deal? I’m curious so I can find those monthly deals 🙂 Thx

• Breyn says:

I just went and got 4 bags of the fall/harvest M&Ms. Everything worked for me. They had tags under all the M&Ms medium size bags that said buy 4 and receive $5 in Register Rewards. Used my coupons and the register reward printed fine when all said and done.

• Megan says:

Its not working for me either. Says I need to install the printer… its install, followed the steps 3 times an still not working. Please HELP!!!

• Megan says:

Saw an another site that it has to be loose m&ms not fun sz packs—I had a $2 off $10 from a local coupon book so $5 for 4 bags of candy is still a good deal for me!

• Amanda says:

I tried it this afternoon and it didn’t work for me either. I didn’t have time to ask questions but the bags at my store had “15% more free” so they were actually 11 oz so I think that’s why it didn’t trigger the RR. Oh well! Starting my Halloween candy stash with it.

• Julie says:

The bricks coupon page said that the campaign was over. I guess they’re out of prints. Boy, does word spread fast about M&Ms! Thanks, Crystal!

• Sandra says:

Did not receive a $5 RR on the snack/fun size but, I did receive one on the purchase of 4 large bags

• Chrissy says:

I just did it but the fun size wasn’t part of the sale. I bought four loose candy bags (about 9.9-15 oz regular and fall colors). I paid $3 (2 $2 RR and 2 $1.50/2 coupons) and got the $5 RR. Thanks for the heads up!

• Gail says:

I was able to buy 4 bags of pretzel M&M’s medium size, loose M&M’s, not fun size packs @2 for $5. I used 2 of the coupons, paid $7 and the $5 register rewards printed fine. I am in SW Ohio. Wonder if it was limited areas?

• Renee says:

Worked for me. Thanks Crystal! Got 4 bags of M&M’s for $2, great deal, not that i need the M&M’s though lol

• Renee says:

I was told by a Walgreens manager today that Walgreens has nothing to do with the Catalinas, its a totally seperate company. So if the company doing the Catalinas doesnt send Walgreens a label with the Catalina deal, the store doesnt post the deal, same thing with the Weekly Ad. This manager said most of the time she learns about extra Catalina’s through customers purchases. They have no way to look them up either, BUT if you ask nicely the manager can ring out the products and see if a Catalina prints BEFORE you go through the whole process with your coupons not knowing if the Catalina will print or not. 🙂

• Theresa says:

I bought 4 bags of Dark Chocolate M&M’s today, medium size, loose (not fun size). I used the two coupons as well. Paid $7 and got $5 RR. (I was surprised as I left this morning w/o checking this sight.) So I was able to go get two more bags for FREE! :~) I am in central Iowa.

• I printeed the coupon twice yesterday and used it this morning and I got the $5 RRs.

This deal is for the bigger bags—not the “Fun Size” bags, if the package has fun size written anywhere on it, you will not get the $5 in RR’s.

Here a picture of the right size bags. http://swappinspoons.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-m-deal-at-walgreens.html

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy