MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Ruby Tuesday: 100,000 free burgers (Facebook offer)

Ruby Tuesday is giving away 100,000 free burgers!

To get your free burger, just click the “Like” button on their Facebook page and fill out the form and they’ll email you your coupon for a free burger.

Thanks, Capitally Frugal!

16 Comments

• Mary says:

Did anyone notice the fine print at the bottom??? It says one coupon per check. So, only one person can get a free burger every time you go? I have never been to Ruby Tuesdays, so I had hoped to use this as a way to try their food and environment. I hate to go to a restaurant and break the budget only to find that we don’t like it.

• Brianne says:

Ruby Tuesday has very excellent food, esp. their burgers. Hope you enjoy them. I plan on eating there with my boyfriend this weekend. We’ll have to pay on separate checks to use the coupons I guess! 🙂

• Abigail says:

Ruby Tuesday’s is great. Last I checked up on their food info they use non radiated meat. And they go for the healthier produce as well. I have yet to go to any RT and not be pleased with service and food. Prices are reasonable and atmosphere is always welcoming. Next to Five Guys, its my 3 yo’s favorite place to eat!

• Amanda says:

When is it supposed to arrive? I haven’t received it yet 🙂

• Brianne says:

Amanda – I have not received my coupon yet either.

• Jessica says:

It won’t let me do it.
    Every time I click “log in with FB” it just reloads the page

🙁

• Rhianna says:

I had the same problem on my laptop, using both Internet Explorer and Chrome, but I switched to our desktop and it worked fine. Not sure what it was but maybe going to another computer would help.

• Yay! We recently used my husband’s free birthday burger coupon from RT…got it with take-out, then another freebie from a different restaurant, and went to the park for a free picnic. Fun times! He’ll be excited to know we’ve got another yummy free RT burger coming our way! 🙂

• Beth says:

I was a bit sad to see that you have to use the coupon by Sunday. But still, free is free! Thanks, Ruby Tuesday!

• asmith says:

Took several hours to show up and expires tomorrow. Don’t think I ”ll make it to Ruby Tuesday

• B. says:

Any one know how this works? I went to their page and liked them and nothing happened. Was I supposed to fill out a form?

• Sarah says:

I had the same problem and followed a previous person’s advice and changed my browser. That must be why they haven’t given them all out yet-technical problems! I was on Safari and switched to Firefox to get it to work.

• karen says:

it did take a ittle while to get the email(yahoo) but used 2 coupons separate checks no problem-2 dif emails

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy