If you are feeling overwhelmed with homemaking and keeping up with household chores and wished there was a way someone could just tell you specifically what you needed to do every day to keep your home neat and tidy, then you definitely need to check out the Motivated Moms Printable Chore Planner.
It outlines everything you need to do each day — from basic chores to things like changing the smoke alarm, going through your coupons at the end of the month and pulling the expired coupons. I was hard-pressed to find household chores this chore planner didn’t think of! If you struggle with coming up with a plan for home organization, I’d definitely recommend trying it out and seeing if it works for your family.
Best of all, you can get it for only $3 right now — that’s just $0.50 per month to a detailed home organization plan for the rest of the year! Here’s how to get:
::Go to Motivated Moms and choose any of the printable chore planners reduced to $4.
::Go to checkout and use coupon code group. This will take off an additional $1.
::Finish ordering and pay only $3 for six months of daily printable chore lists!
Thanks, Motherhood on a Dime!
(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)
Other posts in the Time Management 101 series
- Time Management 101: Stop Trying to "Do It All"
- Time Management 101: Determine What Your Priorities Are
- Time Management 101: Create a Time Budget
- Time Management 101: Create a Time Budget (Part 2)
- Time Management 101: Make a Personalized Plan
- Q&A Tuesday: How can I be organized when I have a nursing baby and toddler?
- Time Management 101: Make a Personalized Plan (Part 2)
- How to Get More Done in Less Time as a Blogger (Part 1)
- How to Get More Done in Less Time as a Blogger (Part 2)
- How to Get More Done in Less Time as a Blogger (Part 3)
- Time Management 101: Home Management (Part 1)
- Vlog: My Very Simple Homemaking Binder
- Time Management 101: Home Management (Part 2)
- Taming the Teenage Schedule
- Free Customizable Daily Docket now available for download!
- Managing Your Time When It's "Just You"
- 5 Time Management Tips for Busy Families
- Time Management Tips for Parents with Special Needs Kids
- 7 Time Management Tips For the Working Woman
- How to Manage Your Time (and Sanity!) as a Military Mom
- Time Management Tips for the Single Mom
- Motivated Moms Printable Chore Planner for just $3!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!