MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

“If you’re always racing to the next moment…”

I really needed to read this today.

photo credit

11 Comments

• Me, too. I think as a mom of small children I am always racing to the next thing, trying to get everything accomplished. But you know what, I never will get it all done!
    Thanks for this reminder.

• su says:

That’s me in a sentence.

• Cindy says:

I’ve enjoyed all your inspriational sayings lately, but this one is AWESOME! Thanks for the reminder 😉

• Kelly says:

Hmmm, lots of inpirational message lately…love them!

• Elias says:

This most definitely applies to me recently. I’m always on the go, cleaning, planning, preparing, etc. Lately, we’ve been staying home more and I’ve stopped trying to accomplish the Supermom title and you know something? I’ve really enjoyed my kids this week. My house is messy and I have a list of stuff to do but it was nice to have some quality time of me not being rushed or frustrated and having less meltdowns from the kids.

• Patti says:

When I worked, we always said if your in-box was empty, that meant you were dead. So I try to remember that there is always going to be something that needs doing…

• Dani says:

I so needed to see this too!!! With raising two kids, working two jobs, going to school full time, and mainting a home, I am always on the go and in a hurry to get to the next thing I do! Sometimes I have to remember I need to stop and enjoy that moment for what is. With two toddlers they constantly stop to do different things or look at things and I try to tell myself to let them take the time to observe what they are looking it instead of telling them let’s go, we’re in a hurry!! I think in this fast pace world we live in, everyone almost can relate to this quote! This is the best one yet!! Thanks for posting this today! Such a great reminder!

• Amen! This is what I LOVE about the homeschool life. No rush rush rush in the mornings. We can savor our breakfast, devotional time and moments together.

Courtney

• Jamie leigh says:

as a mother of 4, I feel like I am always running even in my sleep 🙂
    thanks so much…for tonight I will just relax and enjoy the moment with all of my minis 🙂

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy