MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free Downloadable Homeschool Planners

I’m so excited because, after many requests from you all, Joy from FiveJs.com put together some free downloadable homeschool planners. You can use these to plan and track your homeschooling lessons and activities.

This free download includes the following homeschool planners, each of which is customizable on your computer:

• Attendance record
  • Six 6-week planners (to plan an entire year for an individual subject)
  • 1-week planner (to plan one week of all subjects)

How to use the homeschool planning pages

1. Download the homeschool planning pages pack (8 pages, 217K).
  2. You may also want to download the directions for how to use the different planners. (2 pages, 1.8M)
  3. Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader.
  4. Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields of each form. Each form has numerous fields in which you can enter your own information.
  5. Click on the section(s) you’d like to fill in and type in your text.
  6. Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
  7. Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.
  8. If desired, you can save the document several times under different names to use with different subjects.

30 Comments

• Jennifer says:

Just wanted to say it’s so nice that we can save changes from your downloads, everything is always so user friendly! I have used a few of your planning sheets, and while I don’t any more {a tiny “to-do” list is all I’ve found I need since we have a pretty constant schedule!} they helped me to become more mindful of how I spend my time! 🙂 Your website has been a blessing to me, thanks so much!

• Donna S says:

This is perfect! Thanks Crystal and Joy!!

• Carrie says:

Wow, thank you sooooo much! These are wonderful!!! 🙂

• Danielle Estes says:

I love, love, love these!! I have bought planners in the past but they are always geared towards teachers in a school setting. Thank you so much!!!

• Davonne says:

I LOVE THIS!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Yesterday, I was actually thinking about a school calendar for the year, and thinking about what I want vs what I don’t want. This is so perfect! I love that I can type and edit before printing, so I can just save it and make changes as needed – no need to write the same thing out each week (which is what I did last year for some subjects).

Again, love love love! Thank you! I am finishing up my school book order today so this is perfect timing!

• su says:

That’s wonderful…thank you both 🙂

• Janet says:

Thank you so so much. I have been looking for something like this. I was just thinking about it today and here this is! Thanks!!!! 🙂

• I LOVE this!! Thank you so much for taking the time to make these sheets, and for making them available to us at no charge. What a blessing!!

• Dani says:

I love this type of thing! If anyone can laminate these (more so the weekly one) you could save lots of ink and paper in the long run and just use dry erase markers!

• This is perfect! I just added “make a homeschool planner” to my to-do list this morning. Now I can cross that off without doing any of the work!

• Stacy says:

Awesome! Thanks so much Crystal and Joy!

• Jule says:

Was just looking into purchasing something of this kind. Thank you!!

• Jessica says:

I was just trying to create something like this myself today. Thanks!

• Brandy says:

Thank you! This is wonderful!

• Joanna says:

I was just speaking to my friend yesterday about how I needed to get something like this. Thank you!!

• Stephanie says:

Thank you Joy!! These are so AWESOME!!!!!!!!

• Erin says:

These are fabulous, thank you for sharing!

• Sue says:

I love, love, love this!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. 😉

• Traci says:

Thanks so much! this is my first year homeschooling, 4 kids age 10-6, and I’ve been looking all over for a planner that would work well for me and my personality. This worked better than I could have hoped. Thanks again.

• Jenny says:

Thank you so much! These are awesome! Do you know if it’s possible to change the text size within the boxes? (I have a mac if that makes a difference.) My husband and I tried but couldn’t figure it out. Maybe I’m just trying to write too much in each box. 🙂

• What an amazing resource! Thank you so much!! Let me say, I admire all you Homeschooling parents. What I am trying to say, is, I will gladly accept and appreciate any help and ideas you have. I am always searching the net, looking for ideas. Again, thanks for your post, It is much appreciated!

• Alicia says:

Thank you so much. I will be putting everything to good use.

• TAMMY says:

Thank you! This is my first year of home-schoooling.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy