MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: Suave Shampoo/Conditioner for $0.09

Hurry and print the $0.75/1 Suave hair care coupon on Target.com. The Suave Shampoo and Conditioner is priced at $0.84 at Target, making them just $0.09 per bottle after this coupon.

By the way, if you don’t like Suave or don’t need any more shampoo, the shampoo can be used in place of hand soap in plastic dispensers.

35 Comments

• Andrea says:

Thanks 🙂

• Grace says:

wow can shampoo really be used as soap? thanks! i was just thinking about how expensive our refills of soap are (I was filling the dispenser). i cant find refills for under 2.00 but we have tons of shampoo!

• lori says:

I donate my nearly-free Suave to our local food pantry. Since toiletries aren’t covered by food stamps it is always appreciated.

• Susan E says:

When the girls were young they would glop the soap all over the sink while washing their hands. I started cutting the soap by 1/3 to 1/2 with water and it worked much better–it came out of the dispenser easier and it lasted longer.

I also learned that you can cut your clear refill soaps 1/3 soap to 2/3 water to refill the foam dispensers. Both methods are preferred by the family and when I forget and just put a new bottle out, my family reminds me.

• Kelly says:

I like to use the Suave conditioner for shaving (I usually get the coconut one) It’s a lot cheaper than shaving gel and I like it a lot better!

• Caitlin says:

You might want to keep some of the Suave clarifying shampoo on hand, though! That stuff is amazing for taking gum and/or peanut butter out of kiddos’ hair. 🙂

• Christine says:

I can’t find the coupon! 🙁

• Carol says:

Question
    Has Target started limiting the total number of coupons overall that can be printed on one computer? I tried numerous times to check their coupons today and could not access the website. This evening I went to the coupons to print the suave one and that was the only one I tried to print and it said I had already reached the number of coupons I am permitted to print.

• steph says:

ah! i got the same msg. thats exactly what i was wondering. it keeps saying i’ve reached the number of coupons permitted to print.
      so what does that mean? frustrating, right?

• Maria says:

I got the same message! And I haven’t printed that many coupons from them at all… maybe five in the last two months.

• Carmen says:

From Target.com Coupon FAQ…
        “Many of our coupons have print limits – per guest and in total. If/when you exceed those limits, the coupon will no longer appear for you or you may receive a messaging stating “you have exceeded your household limit” or “this coupon is no longer available”

This may be new because I’ve always been able to print at least ONE coupon. 🙁
        I see a Hot Wheels coupon but I can’t print that one either!! :(.

• Christine says:

I just had the same problem!! I sure hope not.

I tried printing from my laptop instead and it gave me the same error message. I have only printed 2 on there in the last week or so.

I’ll be bummed if that is the case…they only let you print 2 of 1 anyways.

• crystal says:

Don’t go directly from her link. You have to go to Target directly from your browser. I think maybe she printed it from the link or someone did so maybe its reading that. I was able to get it to print by going to target directly.

• Nicki says:

I went to Target directly and it still said I had reached my limit. I print their coupons all the time, but for some reaso the suave coupon gave me trouble.

• Debbie says:

I had the same problem of it saying I had already reached the number of coupons I am allowed to print & I haven’t printed a Target coupon for ages!

• Steve says:

Worked perfectly for me today.

I printed out 18 coupons, went to Target and paid a grand total of $1.62 for all 18 items. They did make me do 5 transactions though stating they only allowed 4 manufacturer coupons per transaction, which I know isn’t true considering I was just there yesterday getting 14 of those Sally Hansen nail polishes and those were all done in 1 transaction using both 14 Target coupons and 14 manufacturer coupons. It seems this whole splitting up transactions nonsense is deemed by whoever the person you happen to get at the register is and whether or not they want to give you a hard time…

I digress, but as always, thanks for the deal info!

• Grace says:

the coupons not even on the website now (i finally had a chance to get on the computer with the printer)

• Steve says:

I printed out all my coupons while I was at work, from 9 different computers, around 4:45 p.m. eastern time.

I just now tried to print some more while I’m here at home and while they do still show up on the website like before, as soon as I try to print one it says “We’re SORRY, You’ve reached the limit of coupons you’re currently eligible to receive.” I have not printed any coupons on this computer, so it has to be a limit from Target’s own website. =(

• Kristy says:

The website lists the cheapest Suave product as $1.84 making this $1.09

• Michelle says:

Rats! Missed it. I’ve been couponing since March and still haven’t found a deal on shampoo. Do you think another one this good will come up again soon?

• lynn g. says:

It was there but siad I reached the limit and I too have not printed one for months!

• Kara says:

I am having the same problem with the limit on the coupons. I can’t print any coupons from my home or my work.

• steph says:

i’ve been getting the “print limit reached” message all day as well and I’ve been trying to print since I saw the deal 1st thing today.
    Anyone know if and when the site gets reset? I haven’t printed from Target in ages 🙁

• Katie says:

Soooo… does anybody know what’s going on?!

I can’t freakin’ print the coupon for some reason. I’ve never ever even printed a coupon from Target before… and yet, I reached the limit of printing coupons. MAKES NO SENSE.

• tanya says:

Great tip about the shampoo! I also use conditioner as shave “cream” it leaves my skin so smooth and I can skip having to apply lotion!!!

• Amanda says:

I’m having the same problem with the coupon… I had it selected with a few others, but it didn’t print! So, I went back thinking that maybe I just didn’t select it, and it gave me the message that I’ve reached my limit. Frustrating.

• Megan says:

I can’t even find the coupon. I see one for $0.75 off Suave lotion. Is the shampoo one no longer available?

• L says:

Maybe stores/companies are getting smart to all of these blogs posting the coupons helping us to get items free or real cheap.

• Kathy says:

Looks to me like it’s gone. I tried the link and I also went directly to the website and no Suave shampoo coupon. I really need some cheap shampoo in a major way. I agree with the person who said the couponing shows have made retailers take notice. I have found fewer and fewer really good deals on staple items now since those shows have surfaced.

• Stephanie says:

The link didn’t work for me. I went to the website and looked up coupons and didn’t find this one. Guess I waited too long! Thanks for sharing anyway.

• Laura Hamann says:

Here’s another hair deal at Target if you missed the Suave coupon…

Print the Target “Buy 2 John Frieda Full Repair Hair Care items, get $3 off”.

I had two coupons for $5 off 1 John Frieda Full Repair Hair Care item from the paper. (not sure what the date was)

They have some root lift serum for $5.99, so to total was $11.98 Minus $13.00 in coupons = FREE

There’s also a $2.00 off ANY John Frieda coupon that you can use on the shampoo, which is also $5.99

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy