MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: Nexcare bandages for $0.22 per box

Here’s how to get a great deal on Nexcare bandages at Target:

Buy 1 box of Nexcare children’s bandages (20-count) at $1.87
Use $0.55/1 Nexcare coupon from the 4/3 or 6/5 SmartSource insert
Stack with $1/1 Target coupon
$0.22 after coupons

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

12 Comments

• Carrie says:

They’re also giving out free samples on their Facebook page if you pledge to give blood.

• Rayshelle says:

It can actually be a money maker if you stack the Target $1 coupon with a $1 Nexcare coupon that can be found on Nexcare’s website. The coupon that’s on the Nexcare website can be printed as many times as you want. I got 10 free boxes of bandaids at Walmart because of a rollback.

• Amber says:

Couldnt you also combined this coupon with the nexcare $1/1 coupons from there webiste a couple weeks ago making them free?
    I used this coupon originally to get free bandaids at walmart because nexcare bandaids are only $1 but they’re plain. If I can combined these I’d love to get some cute ones 🙂

• Amber says:

Rayshelle,
    I don’t think target gives overage but it would make them free.

• Koree says:

Yeah! Got some Strawberry Shortcake Band-aids!! Now I can heal those awful flip-flop blisters.

• Mrs. R. says:

These were $1 at our WalMart, too (the regular ones)….yay for free! Thanks so much.

• Darcy says:

Has anyone had any issues using those huge PDF Nexcare coupons from their website? I have printed them intending to use at Walmart but they were out, and if that Target one is still available, it would make a great deal of course! I’m just wondering if they’ll be hesitant since it’s not at all a normally sized coupon. It took half a landscape-view page for each one!

• I hate to point this out, but they would be $0.32 instead of $0.22.

• Karin Mann says:

Got some great deals today at Target. Spent $1.46 after tax. Here is what I got: 2 Nivea Mens Body Washes (used 2 Target $1 off coupons, plus 2 MC that were $2 off Mens Body was in 6/5 insert so I got them each for $0.04), then I got 1 Men’s Degree deodorant (used Target $1 off and MC for $0.75 off one so I got it for $0.59), and 2 Nexcare kids bandages (used 2 Target $1 coupons plus 1 MC coupon for $1/2 Nexcare that was in today’s insert).

• Karin Mann says:

Also, another great deal that I will be going back for is Suave lotion. Right now it’s on sale for $2.69. If you use 2 Target coupons for $0.75 off one Suave lotion, plus the BOGO MC, you can get 2 Suave lotions for $1.19. I couldn’t do this transaction today though because I left one of my coupons at home!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy