MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: Deals for the week of June 5-11, 2011

Here are some of the best deals at Target this week, with thanks to Marcy from Stretching a Buck for her help in compiling them:

NYC Eyeliner – $0.94
Use $1/1 printable
Free after coupon (Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)

Select John Frieda Products – Prices start at $5.49
Get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy 3 John Frieda Products
Use $5/1 coupon from the 6/5 SmartSource insert
Or use $2/1 coupon from the 6/5 SmartSource insert or printable
Stack with $3/2 Target printable
As low as free after coupons and gift card

Nivea Body Wash for Men – $3.04
Buy 3 and use 2 $1/1 Target printable
Plus use Buy 2, Get One Free coupon from the June All You magazine
And use 2 $2/1 coupon from the 6/5 RedPlum insert
$0.03 each after coupons (Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)

Poland Spring Water (12 pk, 8 oz) – $2
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from the 5/22 RedPlum insert
$1.50 each after coupon

Pine-Sol Cleaner (48 or 60 oz) – $2.49
Use $1/1 printable
$1.49 after coupon

See the full list of deals at Target this week here.

Find

Did you find a great deal at Target? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Target deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Target deals post will be deleted.

33 Comments

• Kimberlee says:

You can also get FREE Seattle’s Best Iced Lattes (cans). Thanks for the link up!

• Thanks for the link up. Target trips are a weekly ritual for myself and my little one. No child can resist Icees 🙂

• Brittany says:

thanks for the linky… I accidently posted the wrong link the first time… sorry for any confusion!

• heather says:

Hi. Just wondering – does target REALLY accept 5 coupons for 3 products?? Like the nivea body wash???? It seems like a lot, and I havent’ couponed with target before – so just curious, how they tend to treat customers, esp. with coupons…? 🙂 Thanks!

• Crystal says:

You can use one Target coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon per item per their coupon policy.

• Rae says:

some stores (and some coupon users) don’t like stacking bogo type coupons with other manufacturer coupons (like the 2 $2 plus the b2g1 coupons) so a cashier might give you problems with that (not necessarily but might). But an alternative if you don’t want to go into a gray area is to use 1 $1 Target coupon and 1 $2 manufacturer’s coupon for each bottle to get them for $.04 each. So if you have 2 coupons of each, buy 2 bottles, use 2 of each of the coupons, and pay $.08 total.

• The Pine-Sol coupons are gone.. dang-it!!

• Rebekah A says:

Child’s 20 ct. Nexcare Bandages @ $1.62. Use $1/1 Target printable coupon and $.55/1 manuf. coupon from 6/5 SS insert = $.07! 🙂

• GK says:

I can’t find the NYC eyeliner coupon…

• Laura says:

Target is running a buy 3 Huggies or Pampers diapers or Huggies wipes refills and get a $5 gift card. Does anyone know do you have to buy 3 dipers or 3 wipes, or could you buy 2 diapers and 1 wipes and still get the gift card? I have 2 diaper coupons and 1 wipes coupon and was hoping I could use them both with this deal and still get the gift card, I’m new at matching the coupons to the deals. Thanks!

• Katie says:

john frieda hair products, buy 3 get a $5 gift card
    3 full repair root lift foams @ 5.99 each
    use 3 $5/1 john frieda full repair coupons (6/5…not sure if ss or rp)
    spend 2.97 out of pocket get a $5 gift card back

just in the nick of time for me 🙂

• KimH says:

Thought I’d share my Target experience today.. It would have been a headache if I haddent been alerted on another board to the fact that there were register issues.
    I bought 6 of the JF Full Repair shampoo & conditioner, had 6-$5 coupons and 2-$3.00 Target coupons. Even before they scanned the Target coupons, the 4th one rang up at $4.96 and it wouldnt accept the other 2 mf coupons. They did wind up taking me to CS and doing the transaction there where I payed $.1.24 tax on $15.94 and got 2-$5 gift cards. YAY! The CS folks were very nice & I have no complaints about them.. just the Target register system.

Also the Nivea Body wash for men was $3.99 at my store so I passed on that deal.

We almost always have higher shelf prices than I ever see listed on the blogs, but I always check anyways. Every once in a while I get lucky. 😉

• KimH says:

Not sure where my other post went.. but be aware that there is a problem with the register doing the John Freda deal. I was alerted on another board and went anyways. I got 6 of the shampoo & conditioner (only ones that were $5.99) and had 6- $5 JF qs and 2-$3.00 Target qs. It took 3 off at $5, the 4th at $4.96 and wouldnt let them scan the other 2 at all saying the amount exceeded the register amount.
    After one front end mgr and a CS rep not being able to figure the problem out, they took me to CS and eventually after performing register magic I payed $1.24 tax on $15.94 and received 2-$5 gift cards.
    They were all very nice & I had no problems with them. I already had a heads up so I was ready for problems.. and I had the time. 😀

The Nivea Mens body wash is $3.99 at my stores.. They’re almost always 50 cents to a dollar more than other regions so I passed on that deal.

• Jamie says:

Just an FYI, the Nivea for Men is $3.99 at our Target (Indiana).. still a good deal, but not quite as cheap.

• Johanna says:

When I click on the NYC cosmetics printable coupon link, it takes me to the coupons.com home page. I looked for it but it’s not there, I wonder why I can’t see it!

• Emily says:

I didn’t see the Nivea coupon in the Red Plum insert this sunday 🙁 We must not have gotten it here (Florida). Sad day.

• Rachael says:

The nexcare website has a coupon for $1 off any nexcare bandaids making them free if you combine it with the Target Q. They were $1.68-$2.18 at my Target!

• SHAWN says:

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW OFTEN THE TARGET COUPONS CHANGE AND/OR NEW ONES ARE ADDED??? I HAVE USED SO MANY OF THEM AND ONLY HAVE A FEW LEFT AND I WANT/NEED MORE. THANK YOU!!!!!!

• Darcy says:

Usually once a week on Sundays, from what I understand. The same pretty much goes for redplum.com, smartsource.com and coupons.com.

Or if you have a different computer you can use, you should be able to print another round of 2 per type of coupon.

• Dana says:

Target also had Bic solei women’s razors on sale for $4.49; used the $3/1 and they were $1.49 for 4 razors. They had some good deals this week, thank you!!!

• veronica says:

My target had the the root awakening shampoo and conditioner for $4.99, so I used (3) $3.00 /1 for the ss and $3.00 target coupon, I paid $2.97 after coupons and received my $5.00 gift card, so that was a money maker.
    And everything depends of the person that is in the register.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy