MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: $3/1 Liz Lange coupon = possibly free items!

There’s a high-value coupon on Target.com for $3/1 any Liz Lange apparel item. You may be able to get something free or almost free on the clearance rack!

Thanks, Kristin!

15 Comments

• O Rivera says:

I went on-line to see some of the Liz Lang appareal but it seems like its all maternity clothes. =(

• O Rivera says:

I checked on-line and they have regular clothes. I’m going to go on Wednesday with my coupon just in case.

• Megan says:

I’m not pregnant, but have a plain Liz Lange tshirt from when I was pregnant that I wear all the time- it is extra long and super comfy and I love it! I bought a couple recently as they are about 3.25 on clearance right now.

• Rae says:

lol I do this with the camis I had when I was pregnant. They are like tunic length camis now. I did hem the front though because it was so much longer than the back

• Laura says:

Liz Lange is Target’s Maternity line-but honestly the items are so cute that many of my non-pregnant friends and family, comment on how they’d wear it! (I am currently preggo!). Their T shirts are super soft and nice and LONG. I would advise even non-pregnant ladies to print this coupon and go see if they can find a Tee or cute top!

• Heidi W. says:

I was able to pick up 4 dresses for $3.24 each after the coupon (we have 2 computers). They were origanly $24.99 each. I saved almost $83! My Target (Peoria, IL) still had a couple left in different sizes.

• Tallymomma says:

Even though Liz Lange is maternity I love buying their shirts because they are so soft and being they are a bit longer they are great for workout shirts to cover my heiny. 🙂

• Cassy says:

Thanks for the tip…one of my besties is pregnant so maybe I can get her a few pieces!

• Kelly says:

I was able to get 3 shirts for $0.24 each using 3 coupons! I am pregnant and in need of of a few clothing items, so this was quite a steal.

• Meredith says:

Got a dress for 3.24! Very cool.

• Make sure to print the $5 off Target swim top and bottom Q. I saw clearance tops and bottoms at $3.74, making a two piece only $2.48 after the $5 Q!

Also, print the $.50/1 Up&Up Baby Item Q as there are several baby items under $2, including baby wash/shampoo, diaper rash ointment, and hair detangler.

• Jessica says:

I was just at Target tonight and found several basic tops for 3 something a piece. I paid just pennies for two maternity shirts which is AWESOME. I am just starting to show and needed some more clothes to update my maternity wardrobe.

• Sarah says:

Darn they’re all gone. Anyone know other ways to find the coupon. I just found out I’m pregnant and this would be wonderful.
      Thanks