MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free one-year subscription to Martha Stewart Living

Hurry and request a free one-year subscription to Martha Stewart Living from Rewards Gold.

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

18 Comments

• Jen says:

I just signed up for this, I have to say, outside of the annoyance of filling in text boxes that have limits but they don’t tell you that you’ve exceeded the limit until you are ready to submit, this was quick and easy and took me like 5 minutes. Thanks!

• Caitlin says:

I just signed up! lets see how it goes 🙂

• Nancy DeVries says:

I filled out the information but writing a review of 4 breakfast items was a bit long and I am not sure how helpful it was to them.

• Jennifer says:

yay got this last time…so hope this adds to my subscription.

• Jessica says:

Thanks so much for sharing this!!! I was saving my RecycleBank points for this, but I’m glad I could get this subscription for free elsewhere and use my RB points on other items!! 🙂

• Amy says:

Other than having to write mini-essays about eggs, toast, oatmeal and shredded wheat…this seems like a good deal.

• Robin says:

I just signed up for this and agree that the reviews were a hassle, but I think it was worth a couple hundred words to get the subscription. I’m curious as to how long it will really take to get here. I did a magazine subscription through a deal site once and it didn’t go too well. I love MSL magazine so I can’t wait to get my first one!!

• Kelly says:

I have no problem reviewing products I like and use for FREE magazines . Thanks for the post .

• Heather says:

So excited to see it’s still available at almost 8 pm! Yay I got mine!

• Sarah says:

I have really been wanting this magazine but didnt want to pay for it!!! cant wait to get the first issue 🙂

• Michelle says:

I use this site all the time to get free magazine subscriptions and they come quickly too!

• Michelle says:

got it, thanks! The reviews are a bit annoying but for a free magazine subscription I can’t really complain too much. Thanks for the heads up on this deal!

• amy says:

Thanks! My mom LOVES this magazine. Very easy to get!

• z.lynn says:

I also found the reviews a hassle. Only because I only eat 1 or two things for breakfast. If it were an actual product review, that would be cool. But for a free subscription to Martha Stewart, I’ll try it.

Thanks for sharing the offer!
    z

• Lindsey says:

At 11pm Central, this is still available! Thank you! I got this last time and I’m hoping this will add to my subscription.

• Kelly says:

This will be available again at 2 p.m. EST June 21, according to the link.

• Amanda says:

Yay! Was able to sign up – I usually miss this one, but got in enough time. I’m so excited!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy