MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Sign up for Vocalpoint and get great freebies and coupons!

See the free mini box of cereal and coupons? That was in my mailbox from Vocalpoint yesterday.

I receive freebies from Vocalpoint at least once every month or two. They come with high-value coupons, sometimes even for a completely free item!

If you’ve not signed up for Vocalpoint, I highly recommend you do so you can start receiving fun surprises in your mailbox, as well as being able to sign up for exclusive sampling opportunities.

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

37 Comments

• Jenny says:

Just wanted to let everyone know – I found boxes of the Touch of Fruit cereal with “try me free” offer on the packaging! ( You had to cut apart the box to get the actual form you mail in, it was printed on the inside of the box) Paired with the BOGO coupon it made for 2 free boxes of cereal! Can’t be that 🙂

• Jenny says:

That should read with *a” try me free offer..

• Emily says:

Got mine yesterday too! Thanks for helping us sign up for all these great freebies/coupons! 🙂

• Mishka B says:

I have been signed up with them for about three months and have never received anything. I’m not complaining, just wondering if there is something i’m missing. Do you need to be very active on their website?

• smileeys says:

Just signed up and at end, it said that the more active you are on the site, the more likely you are to receive stuff.

• Mary says:

I am curious about the same thing. how does vocal point work as far as getting coupons and free products? I just started Vocal point a few days ago. Such an interested and helpful website with lots of tips and advice and fun survey’s!

• Sherry says:

I joined, thanks!

• Jessica says:

I signed up for vocal point and get the emails asking me how i liked the products but have yet to get anything in the mail 🙁

• I’m with jessica. I signed up a few years ago and got one promotion from them but all it was a cleverly designed box with a booklet advertising a car from Ford or Chevy. That’s it though and unless I go to the site often I never know about the coupons. I even started a new accoutn witha a different email and we moved since then too and thought moving may have caused the issue but still have not got anything at my new address. Maybe we should tell Vocal oOint Jessica.

• Jessica says:

I was thinking about sending them an email if i dont get anything this week. I guess it is worth a shot.

• Darcy says:

Does VocalPoint do a lot of surveys? I have enough surveys from Synovate and MyPoints to keep me busy, but products in the mail would be great! And once I get the product, a survey would be fine. Maybe my question should rather be – are the surveys specifically for products that you receive or entirely random and unrelated?

• Love getting freebies from Vocalpoint! 🙂

• Christa says:

got mine a few weeks ago. My girls loved it so we ended up doing to bogo and using the $1 off coupon. saved a bundle.

• Staci in WA says:

I signed up a few months ago and I receive samples. I get the emails asking how I like the sample. What do I need to do? Am I missing something?

• Ericka says:

For those of you who don’t get samples I think you actually have to request the samples each time they are available I don’t think they just send them out if you are signed up. I’ve gotten most of them and if I remember correctly I’ve had to go through the emails and request the samples.

• moriah lazik says:

Just got mine today as well! Im loving vocal point!

• Jessica says:

Apparently we nearly crashed their website with a flood of applications LOL!

• Brandi says:

I requested the cereal and got an email asking how I liked it, but I’m still waiting to recieve it. Maybe its in the mail today :\ ?

• Carissa says:

Be on the look out for boxes mark with a ‘Try Me Free’ rebate! I picked up the cereal at Safeway last week and most of the boxes where marked with is rebate……..I believe it is limit on per household

• Christi B says:

I joined about a year ago ago and very seldom get anything from them for free. But I always get an email asking me about my opinion. I wonder who’s getting my stuff???? Mr. Postman??

• TP says:

Thanks Crystal! Just signed up! Your blog is very helpful in so many ways!

• Tom says:

They rejected me! Said that they are looking for female members.

• anita says:

I’ve been on Vocalpoint for some time. Their website is organized and often has interesting tidbits, as well as short surveys (1-2 questions) on topical subjects. I have received a full-size Pantene shampoo! and a sample of cereal. The other day I received a free $5 target gift card with because my area wasn’t eligible for a free sample of a new coffee creamer. Sweet!

• Mary says:

super cool! I just became a vocal point member the other day. It is such a interesting website! Just curious how to sign up for the coupons and freebies they give out. Not sure…can’t figure how where to sign up for them.

• monica A says:

love it I will buy it this weekend since I was able to print a target coupon so I can combine with the manufacture from vocalpoint 🙂

• Carrie says:

I thought the cereal was pretty good until I noticed the high fructose corn syrup in the ingredients. I’m on a kick where I’m trying to eliminate all high fructose corn syrup from mine and my kids (much to their chagrins) diets. Too bad ’cause my little guy liked it as well 🙁

• amy says:

I used to get a lot of stuff from them, but lately it’s been pretty sparse. I did just receive the mini wheats – just had them this morning – pretty tasty! I’ve heard people say the more surveys you complete on their website and discussions you join – the more stuff you get – I haven’t really done any surveys, so I’m not sure if it helps or not.

• KellyJean says:

I have been signed up on vocal point for a long time and they never send me anything. 🙁

• Casey says:

do you have to request these samples, or do they come?? im very confused…. i never got anything saying to request this….. 🙁

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy