MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

*Hot!* Free Gillette Fusion Razor (by text)

Text PRUEBA to 59999 and then reply with your age and your name and address to get a free Gillette Fusion Razor. This offer was advertised in Harper’s Bazaar.

Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!

34 Comments

• Kelly says:

The response comes back in Spanish so don’t be surprised! 🙂

• Cat Davis says:

thanks, it sent a reply in Spanish though

“Gracias x tu interes en Gillette, X favor responde c/tu edad. Pueden aplicar tarifas de msj&data. Escribe HELP para ayuda o STOP para cancelar.”

I replied with my age, name and address like you said and it sent the same message again.

• april says:

How do we know this is not some type of scam???? I’ve had charges show up on my phone bill from things like this.

• Nicole says:

The message translates to: Thanks for your interest in Gillette, please respond w / your age. Fees may apply msg & data. Enter HELP for help or STOP to cancel

• Nicole says:

Then when you reply with your age it will say: Thanks. Respond with your name and address to receive a Fusion ProGlide manual by mail. To: Juan Villa 111, E 1st St, New York, NY 10001

• Lori says:

Message said – unable to receive message- Message Blocking is active.

• Robyn says:

I posted this on my website but included translations if anyone wants to know what the texts actually say since they’re in Spanish! Here’s the post: http://www.couponingjourney.com/free-gillette-fusion-proglide-razor-via-text-with-a-funny-twist

• sarah says:

did it take anyone else a long time to get a response?? i texted the number about 10 minutes ago and still havent received anything back

• Sarah says:

Tried two separate times. Never got the second texts from them.

• Melissa says:

Thanks! I send my text and got the replies just like you posted, and I’m guessing the last text says something like thank you your package should arrive within 6-8 weeks. The Spanish through me off too. 🙂

• Denise says:

Just got mine! thanks!

• lise says:

Thanks! It worked…I think. 😛

• Justin Johnson says:

I got a text after sending my age and then my name and address saying it should arrive in 6 to 8 weeks. Thanks!

• Jenn says:

ok I get what I need to respond with, but cant get the message to send. I am new to texting LOL I know & am using my ipad.
    In the TO: space you put 59999 right? And in. the message space you put Prueba right?

• Sara says:

You can’t send everything the first time. It only asks u for ur age the first time. Second txt asks for ur name and address separated by commas

• Malissa says:

It worked for me! Thanks so much for posting this. My husband loves these razors but has had to switch to others lately due to how much the refills cost!

• Megan says:

Same here Malissa. My husband enjoys these also, but they are outrageously priced these days. He had to go to an off brand that he hates because they cost a lot less. I was really excited about this offer. Hope it works. I just did it.

• ksenia says:

Kinda nervous it’s going to cause me to get a lot of spam.

• Shari says:

I accidentally put PRUEBA in all caps and it thanked me for my interest in the Pantene sample, but they are all out. I tried it again with only the “P” capped and it worked. :o)

• Monica says:

=) Just got my confirmation text, it’s on it’s way!

• Paula says:

Thanks! These really help cut the cost of $15 or more on a measly 4 pack refill for blades.

• Nikki says:

Thanks bunches for the free razor info. Gotta love Google Translate.

• vicky says:

This is great. My husband wanted to try this. Thanks.

• Teresa says:

Here is an email that I received from P & G regarding this promotion. They even gave a phone number to call if you can not text.

That promotion is not a scam. It is something that Gillette stands by. The rules follow accordingly..

First Round
    • Coupon portion: March 21st to April 30th (EXPIRED)

Second Round
    • Fusion ProGlide Manual razor samples.
    • May 1 – June 26th, or until supplies run out. (A message indicating samples are gone will be placed on the phone line if supply does run out.)
    • In order to request a sample a consumer can either call 1-855-778-3221 or text the word “Prueba” to 59999.
    • Depending if they text or call, they will need to either key in their mailing info or say it.
    • One per household, must be 18 to participate.
    • For questions about this offer, call 1-866-572-0025.

Thanks for contacting us
    Kyle
    Gillette Team

• Challice says:

I cant text, I tried calling but I dont know spanish. Can anyone help?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy