MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walmart: Toy Story Operation for $2, Candyland for $3 + free Tombstone pizza!

Here are two deals on games at Walmart this week. These prices may not be at your Walmart or they may not be tagged. Make sure to price check them before purchasing if they aren’t tagged at these prices:

Toy Story Operation — $5
Use $3/1 printable coupon
$2 after coupon

Candyland — $5
Use $2/1 printable coupon
$3 after coupon

Both of these games are Hasbro games, so you can submit your receipt with this rebate form to get a free Tombstone pizza (up to $7.01 in value).

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

32 Comments

• Freebies says:

Got mine this morning!!

jen

• Elizabeth says:

Were you able to successfully use the operation coupon on the toy story version? I was wondering if my walmart might give me a problem with the coupon since the picture has the original version on it and not the toy story version.

• Freebies says:

I was concerned about that, too. But pictures don’t tend to matter. It’s about the wording on the coupon. It is the Toy Story Version- but in very big it says OPERATION- then only sorta small in the left side does it say “Toy Story 3 Edition”.

I felt just fine about using the coupon because of this- and the cashier did not blink an eye- she actually thought it was great and was training a new cashier about looking for all the correct items on the coupon (for validity).

jen

• Elizabeth says:

I just printed my operation coupon off the link Crystal provided above but mine does not say “toy story” anywhere on it. Did you get yours from the same link, coupons.com?

• Elizabeth says:

OK, I found out what the problem was–Crystal just updated the link, the link she had earlier was for coupons.com which has a operation coupon that does not say anything about toy story. Thanks!

• Freebies says:

no- it does not say toy story on the coupon- but the game box is very clear in large print that this game is OPERATION- then smaller to the left it says “Toy Story 3 Edition”.

I felt fine using this coupon.

• I just used my coupons today to purchase the Toy Story Operation game. The coupons worked fine. The game however is not working properly. It only buzzes about 50% of the time you touch the metal. I did a post about this a little earlier today with more details.

• Beth says:

Gah! I was just at Walmart this morning with all my kids…sigh…and my husband was just saying how he thought our oldest would love to play Operation…not to mention TOY STORY operation! How fun! I just might have to make a special trip…

• Rae says:

I don’t see the Candy Land coupon so it’s either gone or not available in my area. Luckily I have the ones from the insert. I hope the Operation coupons last until tomorrow afternoon when I go out to get new ink 🙂

• Joanna says:

Click the candy land link because it takes you to a different site than the operation coupon. I didn’t see the candy land one either, but then i found it by clicking on the other link. hth!

• Rae says:

Bummer my Walmart is out of Operation anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter if I am able to get the coupon tomorrow

• Jessie says:

The walmart in my area had it so I picked one up for $2.

• Elizabeth says:

The operation toy story link just takes you to coupons.com so you can actually go to swag bucks coupons and print it through there and make some points in the process.
    Was anyone able to print the candyland twice? It wouldn’t let me for some reason thought I’d ask if anyone else encountered that issue. I was hoping to get one for our church missionary closet since it’s such a good price.

• Beth A. says:

Saw Candyland and shoots and ladders at Kmart for $2 each. The original versions. Which I prefer anyway.

• Elizabeth says:

I wonder if my Kmart has shoots and ladders on sale too. Are you in Greenville, sc, by any chance? I think I’ll call my Kmarts and find out.

• Traci says:

Thanks! Don’t really need the games, but the free pizzas with the rebate is great! I think I’ll save the games for donation at Christmas time, or a quick gift if anything else comes up through the year.

• Jess says:

I thought the same thing! our children’s hospital has a program called Happy Wheels…that distributes toys and such to the children…all from donations. So if anything, if I can get these items, I’ll donate 😀

• Ashley H says:

I wish these coupons were available about 2 weeks ago! Oh well.

• Laura says:

I was looking at the rebate and it says you have to buy the games at retail to get the coupon. 🙁 Oh well…still a good deal on the games.

• Nicole Z. says:

I think you could still use the coupon and submit the rebate. You are the person purchasing it at retail price with a coupon issued by the manufacturer. It doesn’t say that you must pay MSRP. I think that’s the difference. Oh, and I think they want to exclude the people that receive the game as a gift (obviously not paying ANY retail price) and then submit for the rebate. I am going to submit all of mine and see.

• Becky B says:

FYI my Walmart had the Busy Ball Popper on sale from $15 to $6. On that coupon link there’s a $5 off coupon for it. So it’s only $1!! We don’t need one since my kids are too old for it. But I figured I would know someone and if not, give it to a charity. Such a good deal for a big item!

• April B says:

I got my operation game this AM. The cashier wants to get one now too!

• allison says:

The Walmart in Wilmington, NC didn’t have any of the games for less than $15. Not a great deal. Anyone in this area have luck?

• Amber says:

I found the Toy Story Operation Game at Walmart for $5… I used the coupon and got it for $2!!! :o) I love getting deals on games like these!

• mandy says:

Does Target do store ad price-matching? I went to 3 Wal-marts today looking for the Toy Story operation and it was on sale for $5.00 at each store, but it was completely gone at each store as well. I was wondering if I could take their ad to Target and get the sale price there, and then use the coupon at Target? Does anyone know? Thanks!

• Suzy G says:

My Walmart was out of Toy Story Operation so I took the ad to Target customer sevice counter and they matched it, got 2 plus they had a special to get a free $4.99 Hershey or Reeces Chocolate egg for free when buying certain Hasbro games.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy