MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walmart: Current Deals

Here are the best deals at Walmart right now with thanks to Heather from Passion for Savings for her help in compiling them. Please keep in mind that Walmart deals vary by region so not all of the prices listed here will be valid at all stores.

Nivea Body Wash for Women – $3
Use $3/1 coupon from the 4/17 RedPlum insert
Free after coupon (Thanks, Freebies 2 Deals!)

Nivea Body Wash for Men – $3
Use $3/1 coupon from the 4/17 RedPlum insert
Free after coupon (Thanks, Freebies 2 Deals!)

Frigo String Cheese Singles – $0.33

Aquafresh Kids Toothbrush – $1.98
Use $1/1 coupon from the 4/17 RedPlum insert
$0.98 after coupon

Edy’s Smoothie – $1.50
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from the 4/17 RedPlum insert
$1 each after coupon

See the full list of Walmart deals here.

Find

Did you find a great deal at Walmart? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Walmart deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Walmart deals post will be deleted.

31 Comments

• Are the coupon inserts regional? I did not get a Red Plum insert with all these great coupons…maybe my paper was just missing some?

• Our little city got the two redplum inserts, so I doubt that it was regional. Is it possible that someone took them out before you got the paper? I make it a habit to check for all the inserts from the preview before leaving the store, if it’s not being delivered to your home.

• Jenn L says:

They are regional and we didn’t get them either….I just dug out my inserts to be sure and no Nivea coupons 🙁

Seems like the papers in VT and NH have weak coupons compared to other parts of the country!

• Brittanie says:

Yes it was regional. We didn’t get any of the coupons stated on here. It gets pretty upsetting that NH always seem to get shafted on coupons.
        We didn’t get the reach, the nivea, aquafresh etc. I have looked 10 times!!
        Nobody took ours out. I get mine directly from the delivery guy. And he wouldn’t do that.

• Amanda says:

We don’t get Red Plum OR Smart Source in our paper! We just have the P&G, once a month. It’s sad. 🙁

• Christy Lee says:

Just thought I would say if you have a Cub foods nearby, you can use the $5/1 Allegra coupon to get it free. Cub has a price cut on the Allegra, so it’s priced at $5.00.

• I tried a few different zipcodes and can’t find the frigo printable

• Brittanie says:

I am so upset that our newspapers didn’t come with any of these coupons shown 🙁

• Mindy says:

I got paid $0.13 to shop there today. I walked out with $25 worth of stuff.

• Courtney says:

Just wanted to let others know that when I used the .50/1 printable on a Frigo String Cheese Single at Walmart today, it beeped. My cashier was really helpful and pushed it through, though.

• durga says:

hey added my link to free or cheap finds.

• Tia says:

Ive visited several Walmarts in my area and all were out of the Nivea, hopefully they restock before the coupon expires.

• katherine says:

I am soooo excited! I had my first good couponing experience at walmart today. I got Airwick Ultra Freshmatic for $1 with my 4/17 SS $4 off q. And free Secret Clinical Deodorant and free Head and Shoulders Shampoo. I havent been this excited in a long time. Unfortunately, my cashier could care less haha.

• Autumn says:

Don’t worry about her, I’m excited for you! 🙂 I come home and line up all my goodies and that’s my thrill. Glad I’m not alone in the adventure. Yesterday I ran into (2) couponers one at Target and one at Walmart with their Huge Binders. Both were so friendly and we exchanged a few tips and I even gave one a few q’s I didn’t need. Funny.

• Kathy Noble says:

We didn’t get them either here in Southern Indiana

• Becky says:

I’m in Southern Indiana too! I did get the Nivea for women, but not the one for men! Our inserts don’t usually seem to have all of the great coupons, but sometimes we get a few!

• Melissa R says:

I live in Southern Indiana and get the Courier Journal out of Louisville Kentucky and it had both versions of the Nivea coupon in it.

• Lindsay says:

I tried to get the Degree and the string cheese with my coupons and both the cashier and the manager she called over informed me that I have to buy “large sizes” to use coupons even if the coupon doesn’t show a size restriction. I was pretty embarrassed and pretty upset :o(

• Brittanie says:

If it doesn’t state a size then you can buy any size you want. I would bring the coupon policy and speak to the general manager about the experience. Some managers can be very rude. I’ve had one tell me that I steal coupons because I had so many. Then another time I had a coupon that state $1.50 off any two johnson and johnson so I bought the trial size that were .96 cents each. She tried telling me I couldn’t use the coupon because each item had to be $1.50. Some of them are rude!! Don’t give up.

• diane says:

I WENT TO WALMART TODAY FOR THE LYSOL WIPES AND THEY WERE $2.58 EACH NOT $1.58 AS STATED ….HERE IN NEW JERSEY DID ANYONE ELSE FIND THIS…….

• Cathy says:

My walmart had 2.48 for Lysol. I am beginning to feel really cheated here in Appalachia. The CVS had none of the bargains. And our paper (Roanoke, VA) didn’t have the good coupons.

• izzy says:

Made four different trips to Walmart and git a total of 67 men and women bodywash. Hopefully I wont have to buy anymore until late this year for my family. I gave this nice couple a bunch of coupons as well since they were looking at bodywash anyway.

• Liz says:

This is too funny – I used the Nivea coupon yesterday at Walgreens and thought I got such a good deal at 79 cents plus tax. Wish I had seen this post before then! =)

• Pat says:

I was going to buy Lysol wipes yesterday with the $1.50 coupon and it was $2.48, I didn’t buy them because that isn’t cheap enough for me. You must have found travel size wipes? If not, wonder where you found them.

• Monica says:

My redplum has a claritan coupon, but I couldn’t find an allegra.

• Linda says:

The best deal that I know for the wipes is 3/$5 @Dollar General this week. I got the 3/$5 price on all 4, and used my 4 coupons! Yay!

• Caryn says:

I did pretty good today all my coupons worked! Got most of the deals listed above. Even got the two lean pockets for $1.25 off (they were $2 each and my hubby takes these for his lunch at work) and also the Airwick room sprays B1G1 coupon since they are only 97 cents at Walmart! The Degree Women’s deodorant wasn’t on sale at my Walmart (i even price checked it) it was $1.97 still a good deal with a $1 coupon

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy