MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walmart: Current Deals

Here are the best deals at Walmart right now with thanks to Heather from Passion for Savings and Melea from Freebies 2 Deals for their help in compiling them. Please keep in mind that Walmart deals vary by region so not all of the prices listed here will be valid at all stores.

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste – $0.97

Use $0.50/1 coupon from the 4/10 SmartSource insert
$0.47 after coupon

Comet Cleaner – $0.88
Use $0.25/1 printable
Or use $0.35/1 coupon from the 4/10 SmartSource insert
As low as $0.53 after coupon

See the full list of Walmart deals here and here.

Find

Did you find a great deal at Walmart? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Walmart deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Walmart deals post will be deleted.

16 Comments

• sydney says:

i might try to go to walmart again with coupons but sometimes the coupons dont go through even though they are good

• Amber M says:

I just came back from Wal-MArt after seeing the Aquafresh toothpaste deal. I printed my coupons and went. The Aqua Fresh Extreme Clean was on sale at my WM for $1 but the coupon would not go through saying “invalid.” The reason is because the Coupon is for the Aqua Fresh ISO ACTIVE which runs a little over $3. This coupon cannot be used for the extreme clean. That was a waste of a trip to WM

• Jennifer A says:

There is more than 1 coupon available, you just have to make sure that you print out the one for the Extreme Clean. I almost printed out the wrong one myself.

• Nicole says:

Is this coupon no-longer available? I cant find it….!!!

Idahoan Potatoes – $0.42
    Buy 3 and use $1/3 printable
    $0.08 each after coupon

• Rebekah Williams says:

I went to Walmart last night w/ 10 coupons, but my cashier only let me use one!! She said the McCormick wasn’t good on the seasoning packets (since it wasn’t an herb or spice), and called over a manager for the razors (after ringing up 6 and all 6 coupons). The manager said I could only use one razor coupon since it does say “one per transaction,” and I told her that was fine, I’d just do separate transactions. She said, “No, it’s one per customer per day. You can’t buy any more today.” UM – not really sure where that was in the fine print, but after waiting in line for several minutes juggling four kids (at 32 weeks pregnant!), then having the cashier read every word of the McCormick coupon, then calling over the manager I was too tired (and honsestly too frustrated to be kind) and decided to let it go…now I know why the people on Extreme Couponing “profile” their cashiers!! Should have gone w/ the guy! 🙂

• Amber M says:

Rebekah thats sounds like you had a horrible experience. I have myslef gone round a few times with cashiers and managers at WM. Your cashier sounds like she was really being a pain in the butt. She could have just rang you up with seperate transactions. I do this a couple of times a week. If a coupon specifies one per transaction just let your cashier know ahead of time that you have a few seperate transactions. That whole line she gave you about on per customer per day was BS and she just did not want to deal with you. Out of spite I would have gone to the register right next to hers and got your items. Nowhere in the WM Coupon Policy does it say that you are limited to one per day. It does say that if it states one per transaction than it has to be that way. I understand with the kids you didnt want to deal with her. Sorry for your bad experience.

• Amber M says:

And by the way….I absolutely Cashier Profile! I tend to have less problems with men and young ladies checking me out than the older ladies that seem to hate their jobs and want to give everybody a hard time.

• Anna says:

What is the SmartSource insert?

• Carrie #2 says:

It is one of the coupon inserts that comes in the Sunday papers. The others that usually come in the Sunday paper are Redplum, once a month you get Proctor and Gamble (P&G) and occasionally you get General Mills. This coming up week, there should be 2 Smartsource inserts and 2 Redplum inserts.

• Julie Green says:

Just left my shopping trip for Wal-Mart!

• Cheri says:

I just went to my local Walmart in NJ. The toothpaste was over$2. Is this just regional pricing?

• Elizabeth says:

The toothpaste is a trial size, so it will be in the trial/travel section. The regular price is always .97 so you should be able to get this deal anytime not just this week.

• Shannon says:

I did the same thing, printed out the wrong AquaFresh coupons.. also printed out the coupon for 1.00 off Idahoan potatoes. Went to Walmart and realized I could not use the AquaFresh ones and the Idahoan coupon was for flavored potatoes, not the plain ones which are the ones intended for use in the coupon deal. Came home aggravated and went to print out the correct AquaFresh coupon, now I cannot find any AquaFresh coupon at all! The Idahoan potatoes coupon for flavored potatoes is the only one, no others..was I supposed to use that one for the plain flavored? Ugh, I’m frustrated 🙁

• Brandi says:

If you get All You magazine, there is a $5 JMS sportswear in the most recent issue. My Wal-Mart has V-neck and Crew neck JMS t-shirts on sale for $6. When I checked out, it rang up as $5 making it free after the coupon!

• Amber M says:

After above printing out the wrong Aqua Fresh coupon (see above post)and going back and printing the right one I went back to WM. I could not find the Extreme CLean anywhere for even close to a dollar! Something told me to check the travel section…..THAT’S WHERE THEY ARE! The are for $.97 and the coupon not not say excludes travel size. Apparently someone just forgot to put “Travel Size” in the post. I hope this helps everybody.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy