MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walgreens: Deals for the week of April 10-16, 2011

Here are the best deals at Walgreens this week, with thanks to Mercedes for her help with compiling these:

COUPON DEALS

$0.25 each after coupons

REGISTER REWARD DEALS

Buy 1 Carefree Pantiliners (20-22 ct) at $0.99, Get $1 Register Rewards
Use $0.50/1 printable or coupon from the 3/27 RedPlum insert
Free plus overage after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Luster White 7 Toothpaste at $4.99, Get $4 Register Rewards
Use $1.50/1 printable here (IE) or here (FF)
Free plus overage after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 2 Biore Pore Strips, Cleanser or Scrub at $5.99, Get $5 Register Rewards
Buy 2 and use Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 3/6 SmartSource insert
$0.48 each after coupon and Register Rewards

MONTHLY REGISTER REWARD DEALS

Buy 2 Always Products at $3, Get $4 Register Rewards
Use 2 $1/1 coupon from the 4/3 P&G insert
Or use 2 $2/1 coupon from the P&G insert
As low as free after coupons and Register Rewards

New to shopping at Walgreens? Be sure to head over and check out Walgreens 101 where I explain in detail how to maximize the mileage of your money at Walgreens. See the full list of deals at Walgreens this week over at Common Sense with Money.

Find

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Walgreens deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Walgreens deals post will be deleted.

15 Comments

• Billy Aaland-Parrish says:

The Luster White coupon links don’t seem to be active. Would you please tell me from where to print those coupons?

• Heather says:

Thanks for letting us link up!

• Cari says:

From which P&G insert is the $2/1 Always coupon?

• Lynn in MD says:

Another deal – buy 1 each of all 3 new G Fit Series products for a total of $5. Get a free fitness video download AND get a $5 rebate by mail. So, the 3 Gatorade products + the fitness video all end up being free (or the cost of tax & a stamp)!

• Sheryl Sullivan says:

Cant find the candy coupon anymore, doesnt seem to be there. just looked @ all 18 pages, unless under a different zip code

• becky says:

my wags has a coupon in the flyer for bogo on hefty ziplock bags and in this weeks inserts there is a $1/2 coupon. which make a great deal at $1.25 each. AND to top it off there is a .20 coupon attached which I also redeemed at the same time. I did use a filler, figuring it would beep at me if I didn’t.

• becky says:

so $1.05 really…

• The always aren’t marked at my Walgreens – is that a local deal, or an unadvertised one? I’m always hesitant to buy an unadvertised deal, since I don’t want to pay full price if it doesn’t print the RR.

• Missi says:

I just came back from Walgreen’s and the Always Infinity (which the $2/1 coupon is for) is on sale $6.99 and then you get back $2 RR. I did see a tag that said “Buy two participating Always products at $3.99 each, get $4 RR.” The tag was on an Always liner, but I’m not sure what the other participating products are. Kind of a bummer!

• Eli says:

Not sure if anyone has previously mentioned this – but I did the buy 4 Nescafe Instant Coffee singles (7 pack) @ $1.00 each and get $4.00 RR. Not only did I get the $4.00 RR but I also got a catalina for $1.50 off the purchase of 3. So I was able to go back in and buy 4 more at $4.00 – use my $1.50 coupon and spent $2.50 OOP and got back $4.00 RR . I saw this deal someplace, not sure where now but I thought I would share it here. It’s a great money maker.

• Amy says:

I have never heard of a “monthly” RR deal at Walgreens. Does this apply to all Wags stores? I did not see ANY Always pads marked down as low as $3 when I shopped last night. The jumbo packs were marked to $6.99 and offered $2 RR.

• Laura says:

I’ve had that problem too. The store doesn’t seem to have access to the list of monthly RR deals. The last time I had one I wanted to buy, but it wasn’t marked, I asked the manager about it. He is very coupon-friendly. He rang it up. The register had the right price and the RR printed out. He voided the transaction. I had the confidence that my deal would work. I wouldn’t do this every day, but it was worth the trouble for an item I really wanted.

• Jennifer says:

The “Always” Monthly RR deal is not at my Walgreens either, I live in Southern Oklahoma! 🙁

• GK says:

There is a coupon for $2.00 off any two participating products (Listerine, Stayfree, Carefree, Zyrtec, Aveeno, Band-Aid, or Neosporin. Pair this with the $0.99 Carefree pantiliners, and get them free! Plus get $1.00 in RR! Or use $0.50 off 1 Carefree product making them $0.49 and get $1.00 in RR.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy