MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Do-It-Yourself: Creative Easter Ideas

How cute is Deals and Dishes’ rendition of an old favorite?

Jenae from I Can Teach My Child has a tutorial for creating a fabric collage Easter Basket.

Anyone want some Bacon and Eggs candy?

Bubba Chic shows you how she created a Pottery Barn look with Dollar Store and thrift store items.

Do you have a fun and frugal DIY idea to share? I’d love to hear about it! Read the submission guidelines and submit it here.

9 Comments

• I’m so excited to try out these ideas!!! : )

• Plain Graces says:

Fun! We have Easter traditions with jelly bean nests. You can find them on my blog. I think am going to try the little “deviled” chicks… Cute

• Rae says:

The deviled egg chicks are sooooo cute. I would make them if I actually thought I’d get more than a couple finished by the end of the process (I LOVE deviled eggs so I would probably eat most of them before I finished the chicks!)

• Adorable! I recently ran across another cute Easter candy idea on a food blog: Cadbury Creme Eggs Benedict. Swap English muffins for pound cake and ham for brownies. After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

• Chelsea says:

I love the easter centerpiece display! How creative!

• leslie says:

Love all the ideas. : )

• Sarah says:

Can I just say, I am a full time working mother of two young children and I have been trying to find ways to make the holidays special without spending all of my hard earned money in one shopping trip. These tips and coupons and everyones comments has encouraged me that it is possible. I can’t wait to see what I can do with my new found resources all thanks to stumbling accross this one website. Amazing! Many many thanks!

• Sia Hills says:

Thanks. I have fabric I have been waiting to figure out what to do with (and free glue from school supply deals). Can’t wait to make the fabric baskets with my girls!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy