MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

$1/1 Reach Floss printable coupon = free at Walmart, Target and CVS!

The $1/1 Reach Floss coupon is available again from Coupons.com! You can print two per computer and use this to get free floss at Target, Walmart, CVS and elsewhere.

Thanks, Save the Coupons!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

13 Comments

• Patti says:

WhooHoo! Got my 2. 8-))

• Chris J. says:

It also makes it free after RR at Walgreens this week.

• Lisa says:

Got mine!

• I think this is the perfect thing to keep on hand for a homeless gift bag. If you’re homeless, you’re going to use any money for food. Some tolietries would sure be nice.

The last time this coupon came out, I was able to make a gift bag to take to a homeless woman, with toothpaste, a toothbrush, floss, lotion with sunscreen, deodorant, tuna fish, bagels, oranges, and some other things that I had been able to get for free or very little. My family has struggled to make ends meet. I was able to give these freely. When I approached the woman, she appeared to be praying. It was a very emotional experience for me.

So, while you may not need more dental floss, there are those in need (consider food pantries and battered women’s shelters as well) who could really use it. Even if you have limited means, if you have more than enough floss for your family right now, consider donating this, or making up a bag to give to those you may drive by who are asking for help (you could keep a bag in your car with some things in it).

• GK says:

I help out with an organization called Life Inc, which is part of Love Inc. They have free financial classes based off of Dave Ramsey, and local churches provide meals before every class! They also have a ‘pantry’ full of food and some toiletries that the class goers are able to use if they complete their assignments in class! Whenever I have an item on stock, I will still get the free/very inexpensive items and donate them to this organization!
      I really like your idea of the homeless gift bag! That’s a wonderful idea!

• Colleen says:

Our CVS does not have this sale:>(

• Beck says:

none of these stores are showing a sale for it this week 🙁

• Rae says:

Check the back page of your CVS to make sure it’s not in there. I had almost missed it. It is one picture saying 10/$10 but has several items listed … Reach toothbrush, floss, Colgate toothpaste, Dove bar, Ivory 3pack, etc

• Rae says:

sorry 5/$5 (still same price since you don’t have to buy that amount but it might make it harder when you are looking for it in the ad 😉 )

Back page of the ad…. 5/$5 items:
      Colgate 3-4.6oz, Aquafresh 6.4oz, Listerine 250ml, Pocket Packs 72 ct, Reach Total Care brush, floss 55 yds, Dove, Yardley, Lever 2000 3.15-4.25oz bar, or Ivory 3pack.

• sarah r says:

Went to CVS today armed with my coupons, and they did not have any individual reach tooth brushes, just two packs. I asjed the manager fr the rain check and he said if I can find it on the cvs website or the instore ad he would- checked the in store ad and the cvx website and no luck. So maybe it isnt in So cal? Bummer- I had four coupons that would have meant 8!!
    Did get 4 free flosses!