MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walmart: Current Deals

Here are the best deals at Walmart right now with thanks to Heather from Passion for Savings and Freebies 2 Deals for their help in compiling them. Please keep in mind that Walmart deals vary by region so not all of the prices listed here will be valid at all stores.

Super Poligrip – $1.97

Pillsbury Frosting – $1.38
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from the 3/27 RedPlum insert
$0.88 each after coupon

Airwick Freshmatic Starter Kit- $4.98
Use $4/1 coupon from the 3/20 SmartSource insert
$0.98 after coupon

See the full list of Walmart deals here and here.

Find

Did you find a great deal at Walmart? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Walmart deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Walmart deals post will be deleted.

7 Comments

• www.thefreebiejunkie.com says:

• Amy says:

I have to say that the last time I was at Walmart, two of my coupons (from a Sunday coupon insert) wouldn’t be accepted by the computer. One of them was a .50/1 Carefree coupon, and although my product met the specs, I didn’t get to use it. Seems maybe their new coupon policy has made the computer reject more coupons overall? I did get the cashier to override the other coupon and accept it (it was worth more anyways), but I ended up not getting the Carefree product bec I couldn’t use the coupon and there was a line of ppl behind me.

Disappointed in Walmart for that:(

• Nicole says:

Can someone explain the Vaseline Lotion to me? The printed coupon is for the 24.5oz. I have never seen that size for .97 cents. HELP! 🙂

• Amarilis says:

went to a walmart in St Cloud FL I couldn’t buy any product that were value in less than the coupon for example I was going to buy a dental floss that was value at 97 cents and I had a coupon for 1 dollar so couldn’t use it. This had happened to me at walgreens as well, is just in FL or anybody else have had the same problem?

• I couldn’t figure out the vaseline deal either?? I did save 80% on all of my freebies and cheapies while there though. http://becomingsensible.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-target-walmart-freebies.html

• Cyrisse says:

The coupon I printed for Vaseline lotion was for 24.5 oz and in my Walmart it was priced for over $5.00. Naturally, I didn’t get it. I can’t imagine it being priced 97 cents, but it sure would be a great deal.

I wish the coupons.com site would show the coupons before I print them. Is there a way I can see them beforehand? It was such a waste. Had I known before printing, I wouldn’t have bothered since my Walmart doesn’t have as awesome sales as I see posted here (gotta move :).

• Michelle says:

The Vaseline coupon from the insert doesn’t specify a size, so that one would work. The printable does, so it wouldn’t work for this deal.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy