MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

*Hot!* Two free full-sized Suave Professional Products

Watch videos on the Suave Professionals website and choose which person used Suave products and, if you get four right, you get two free full-sized Suave Professional products. (Note: When you get to the last page where they offer you your choice of prize, be sure to click to see all the prizes they are offering you. Otherwise, only a $0.50/2 coupon will show up.)

You can follow your progress at the top and when you get the prize you want, click “Claim Your Coupon”. It looks like you can print a $0.50/2 coupon plus request to have your free product coupons mailed to you.

Thanks, Swag Grabber!

134 Comments

• April says:

It keep giving me an “error, try again” message after entering my contact information =/

• Annie says:

1 correct video answers : $.50/1 Coupon (20,270 available)

2 correct video answers : $1/2 Coupon (20,270 available)

3 correct video answers : 1 free Suave Product (4,730 available)

4 correct video answers : 2 free Suave Products (2,703 available)

5 correct video answers : Specified Magazine Subscription (122 available)

6 correct video answers : Free Styling Tool (68 available)

7 correct video answers : 15 minutes styling web consultation (5 available)

8 correct video answers : Year of free products (4 available)

• Adrienne says:

I got 4 right and it just says that I have 4 prizes, but it wont let me claim one!

• Koree says:

Oh no! I just spent like an hour and there was no where to change the coupon to two free even though I got 6 of 7 right.

• Katie says:

Kellie, the exact same thing is happening to me!! So frustrating – I just emailed the company.

• Kellie says:

See my reply to my comment above. I got it to work! Not sure if this will work for you, too, but worth a try!

• Natalie says:

FINALLY! Monkeying around with the “State” field in my personal information form finally triggered the left hand prize options to open up and let me select one. I’m still trying to submit my information, it keeps coming back to the “claim your prize” screen without confirming submission. Arrrrrgghh!

• Katie says:

Kellie – tried that a couple times but nothing still!!! Argh. Thank you SO much for the advice though – I really appreciate it!! Katie

• Katie says:

OK finally got it – tonight when I opened the page to claim the prize, suddenly the drop down was available (maybe the 15th time I re-opened that page)! Of course by then only 1 free product was available but it is still free!! 🙂

• Alex says:

I got the 2 free products!! yay. thank you for the post!

took a while, but worth it!

• Sarah says:

This is driving me INSANE!! The last video keeps freezing!! I have been trying for almost 2 hours!

• wrk2liv says:

Same problem here. I got 4 right and I can fill in my info, but I can’t choose a prize. Trying to submit without choosing a prize just reloads the same screen over and over. It’s been hours! The whole Suave site is down.

• Kristi says:

I am having the same problem. 4 answers right but it is freezing up after I put in my info.

• Judy says:

Ugg, same issues here…I got 6 right and it’s not offering me any sort of drop down menu no matter how many times I’ve refreshed it.

• Judy says:

Update it finally went through but by the time it did, the beauty tools were all gone/not on my check list so I went with the 2 free products. I left the webpage for several minutes and when I came back the check list was there.

• Justine says:

Let me just say that I feel for those poor models. I bet they either didn’t get paid or didn’t get paid much…. just getting exposure. Ugh… but the pillows – I loathe being hit by a pillow!

I’ll be back to tell you what I win!

🙂

• Jenna says:

Been trying all day can not get the drop down menu to pick the prize. Got it once and picked 2 free products then went to error now no matter what I do they do not give me a choice. Frustrating but do not want to give up after trying all day.

• Becky says:

I was just about to give up and say it wasn’t meant to be, when I decided to try it from my husbands FB account (I use Safari, and he uses IE) The drop down box popped right up when I switched browsers.

• Jenna says:

I clicked on one of the videos I had watched already and then at end said check your progress then said that styling tool and 2 free products were no longer available. UGH Very upset and still will not give me menu

• Jenna says:

Finally got the drop down menu but only gave me a coupon option or 1 free product. Guess 1 is better than nothing.

• Emily says:

A great offer! Thank you! I for one can’t complain about getting something for free. Sure, it took me some time – and froze up a lot – but eventually, it worked. I won’t complain about companies offering great promotions like this one!

• LeAnna says:

yay! I got 7 right, but the last never loaded. I got the 1 free product!!!

2 free products, professional tool, and one year of product are now unavailable. Good luck!

• Wendy says:

Got four right; only have 1 free product & can’t load the last video. However, I think I’ll just be VERY grateful for 1 free product and claim it before they’re all gone 🙂

• Wendy says:

Darn – I keep forgetting this part! Thanks Crystal!!! 🙂

• During several of the videos, they stop working and I had to start over, but it does still give you credit for the videos you’ve watched before… Now, checking out was a different story. I had to re-visit the page 10 times or more and although I got 6 correct, and I wanted to choose 2 free products instead of the Beauty Magazine or whatever else there was, I just chose 1 free product. Trying to do a “no money week” each month, so this will come in handy if I need it.

• vicki says:

only the 1 free product, magazine and the coupons are still available at 7:15 pm est

• Jay says:

What free products can you choose? Is it just the styling products featured in the videos, or can you get shampoo or conditioner? I don’t spend time doing fancy styling!

• Angela says:

everything is unavailable after the 1 free product.

• Keiva says:

Only 1 free product or coupons left, but one is better than none!

• Sara says:

Only the .50/2 coupons and one free product coupon are available now. Of course, I chose the free product!

• Krysten says:

So sad that I finally got the last one to load after trying off and on all day, got it right (6 right total) and the free styling tools are all gone. : (
    Oh, well! I still got a free product, which is better than nothing!

• lor says:

I got 1 free product. Thanks!

• steph says:

Looks like all the free products are gone, just coupons left. I tried all the tricks above after having gotten 4 right and only had the two coupons to choose from.

• Elizabeth says:

I got enough right for 2 free products, but they were out so all I got was a $1.00 off 2 products coupon. Took more time than it was worth this time. They should tell you ahead of time that they’re out and you can decide if you want to spend the time. Oh well. 🙂

• amber says:

was a little annoyed, the page wouldn’t load all day, finally got it to load tonight and they were all out of prizes. oh well, i got a coupon for $1.00/2 and it was on sale at the px for $0.75

• Rhonda says:

They are out of free products 🙁

• Gail says:

This was a big waste of too much time for a $1 off 2 coupon. (I got 6 right). There is supposed to be a new contest today, but I won’t spend the time for a low value coupon.

• Mary says:

ATTENTION EVERYONE – I did the contest last night around 9pm. I got 5 right but the only thing left was coupons, so I didn’t take them.

I went back to the site today to see if there were any prizes and GUESS WHAT….. it had saved my results from yesterday and NOW I was able to select any of the prizes that I earned yesterday. How great is that. What a responsible company.

• Katkerz says:

That was so corny and tedious but so worth it to get 2 free products!!

• Maria says:

I don’t know if anyone else had the same problem. But when filled in my address…I clicked the drop down box for the state and FL is not there…only showed califoria, CT…etc. Anyone else? Thanks

• Jenny says:

I did the contest this morning and the only prizes unavailable were the styling tool and the year’s worth of product. Everything else was back!

• Chloe says:

I just unlocked 5 prizes and couldn’t decide whether to claim the free products or the magazine subscription. Went with the free products. Everything worked fine, I was able to put my address in etc and they said it would take 6-8 weeks to arrive.

Thanks for the link!

• Autumn says:

Yay, 2 FREE products on the way. Thank you! 🙂

• wrk2liv says:

I couldn’t get mine to work yesterday, but it worked fast today. No issues at all.

• Holly says:

Sadly, I only got ONE right! 🙁

• Kamilyn "Kami" M Besson says:

Video freezing. Got farther the third time (seeing video) than the first two, but still super frustrating. How many attempts did it take everyone else?

• Tonya says:

I just took the suave test! I got 6 correct answers and won a free blow dryer..The test was fun and I learned so much about their product!

• serena says:

I got 5 of the prizes unlocked but it wouldn’t let me choose the 2 free product option, it said unavailable even though it was checked as earned. Has anyone else had this issue?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy