MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

*Hot!* Bath & Body Works: Free Country Chic Body Lotion (no purchase necessary)

Through tomorrow (March 26, 2011), you can stop by any Bath & Body Works location to get a free 2-oz. bottle of Country Chic Body Lotion. No purchase is necessary.

Thanks, Miami Mommy Savings!

14 Comments

• Stefanie says:

Last weekend they were giving away a free full-sized bottle with any Signature Collection purchase. Country Chic might just be my favorite B&B Works scent yet. I love it!

• Whitney says:

Heads Up! I just tried the online code just for fun and was able to get the lotion for free, but the shipping and handing was going to be $9.99. Just thought I would save some of you the time if any of you had the same idea. I wish I had a Bath and Body close by!

• Hannah says:

I thought I’d save myself a trip to the store, it’s about 16 miles away… My estimated shipping was $9.99! I don’t think so! 🙂

• Bonnie says:

Great scent, but to get it online, you have to pay $10 shipping. Not worth it!

• rahma says:

Do we need to print this ad to get free body lotion?

• Stacy says:

Got mine today AND was able to use a 20% off q. Great scent! I can’t wait for the line to come out!

• Hey, thanks, Money Saving Crystal! I just quick printed this coupon and picked up the free lotion bottle on my way to pick up a friend at O’Hare Airport. Gave her the “Country Chic” as a little welcome-To-Chicago gift. I love giving away usable things of value to friends. Now everyone who comes by my house usually leaves with a bag of goodies I’ve snagged for them, compliments the tips / deals I’ve found via your hard working website. Thank you.

• Sarah says:

Thanks for posting. Just love these little lotions. They are great to keep in my purse and pass around to my friends to use at church or my son’s sporting events to keep my hands smelling fresh. Thanks B & B Works for another great freebie 🙂

• Megan says:

They were out of the lotion when I got to the store. I was bummed.

• Brandi says:

My free bottle had a peel off sticker for a free full-sized Signature Collection (up to $12) with any Country Chick purchase on the back!

• Beth Kennedy says:

i tried the online thing too and said forget it….went to the store and got it and it smells really nice!!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy