MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

$3/1 Pedigree coupon = 3.5-lb. bags of dog food for $1 at Target

There’s a new $3/1 Pedigree Dry Food printable coupon available. This coupon is good on any size bag.

Some Target stores have the 3.5-lb. bags on price cut for just $4 through April 2, 2011. Use the $3/1 coupon to get them for $1 per bag.

Thanks, Happy Clippings!

20 Comments

• Lisa says:

While this seems like a great deal, doggie parents BEWARE! Make sure to read the ingredient list before you buy, just as you would for something that you eat!

• Grace says:

I completely agree! I own 5 dogs, and work at a boarding/grooming facility. I feed my dogs Solid Gold dog food and it is WONDERFUL! However, there are several good dog foods out there, just make sure that the first ingredient is ALWAYS meat, not a meat by-product, not ground corn meal, just all natural meat. It may be more expensive to the eyes… but with a high grade dog food, you will feed your dog less, they will have less waste, and they will be healthier, happier, more lively members of your family!

• AKelly says:

These are also part of the Mega Event at Kroger this week (ends tomorrow for us), and there’s a $3 coupon in one of the Sunday inserts. Thanks for sharing, Crystal, as it is a great deal.

• Angela Brown says:

Do you know how much they are on sale for with the Mega Event?

• AKelly says:

If you buy 10 of the mega items for which this Pedigree is one, the price is $3.99. Use the $3 coupon (from the RP 3/6, I think) to get it for 99 cents. There are so many great items in this Mega Event, I haven’t had any problem getting to 10 🙂 hth

• mary says:

Gotta love Florida, no sale at target. ugh

• SHAVON says:

TSC has a pretty good size bag on sale this week also….

• Emily says:

Great deal! Thank you! I was able to get 3 bags for $3. Wish I had more coupons with me…. 🙂

• Alex says:

Thank you! I headed out to Walmart to use some other coupons, and I am glad I printed this one off and took it with me! I got a bag of dog food for $1.88 with the coupon!!

• joanne says:

I have fed my Australian cattle/shep mix dog pedigree for 16 years and she is still pretty spunky. I have to say my size dog alive at 16 years of age is pretty impressive. I can say without a doubt that Pedigree is a decent dog food. My sweetie “Crystal” is proof . That is our 16 yr old doggies name!.. $3 is a really good coupon too.

• Gail says:

No prints available for this campaign came up when I tried. I was going to donate this to local shelter.

• Amanda says:

Thank you I was able to get 4 bags for $4!

• Kassandra Wood says:

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that Wal-mart has the 4.4 lb. bags of dog food at our location for $4.36, and this is a regular price… not sale… That makes it .309/pound… It is .285/lb. at Target…. That is still a wonderful deal if your Target is out of stock or if you are not near a Target. 🙂 Our Wal-Mart had a great selection of dog foods in the 4.4lb. variety. Oh! And, Pedigree Adult Complete Nutrition is made with meat and not by-product. 🙂

• GK says:

Ground Whole Corn, Meat And Bone Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved With BHA and Citric Acid), Wheat Mill Run, Chicken By-product Meal, Natural Flavor, Salt, Rice, Potassium Chloride, Vegetable Oil (source of Linoleic Acid), Vitamins (Dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate [source of Vitamin E], Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate [source of Vitamin C*], Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Dried Vegetables (Peas, Carrots), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Added FD&C Colors (Red 40, Blue 2, Yellow 6, Yellow 5).

These are the ingredients for Pedigree Complete Nutrition. Made with a ‘mystery’ meat and bone MEAL… not real meat….

The following ingredients are a much more appealing mixture in my opinion. I wouldn’t want my dogs eating something if I didn’t know what it was!

Bison, Ocean Fish Meal, Brown Rice, Potatoes, Sweet Potato, Millet, Rice Bran, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols) , Tomato Pomace, Salmon Oil (source of DHA), Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Parsley Flakes, Pumpkin Meal, Almond Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Sesame Oil (preserved by mixed tocopherols), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Thyme, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate (a chelated source of iron), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Panthothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid

• GK says:

Pedigree Adult Complete Nutrition ingredients.

• Becca says:

Starting 3/27 buy 2 20lb pedigree bags get a $5 GC. Making 40 lbs $10.98!!! That’s 27cents/lb. The 3.5 lb bag with coupon is 29cents/lb.

• Janet says:

Okay, I’m not a regular Target shopper. Do you get the gift card at the register immediately following purchase, or how does this work? Since the nearest Target is 50 miles away, and I just happen to be going near one this wekend, wondering if it would be worth it for me to try this deal. Also, can you do more than one offer with this? I have a number of coupons.

• Jennie says:

I just went and got this deal today, and I plan on going back tomorrow now that I found 4 more coupons (you can print 2 $3 coupons at each coupons.com & the pedgree website). You will get the $5 gift card when you check out. I’ll be getting a total of $15 in Target gift cards just by buying the dog food I would regularly buy anyways, plus I will be stocked up on dog food for a while!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy