MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

$1/1 Pure Protein Bars printable coupon = free at Walgreens and Walmart

Sign up for the Pure Protein email newsletter and you’ll receive a coupon by email within an hour or so for $1 off any Pure Protein product. Use the $1/1 coupon on the Pure Protein Bars which are priced around $1 at Walmart, Walgreens and elsewhere to get them free.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

14 Comments

• Rae says:

since this makes it free and is an ip, doesn’t that mean they won’t accept it?

• Crystal says:

Hmm, good question. Isn’t their new policy to not accept free coupons? I’m not sure what they’ll say about coupons which would just make an item free. Anyone know? I’m guessing it might vary from store to store.

• Rae says:

It shows a free coupon as the example but it says coupons that would make a purchase not required so I don’t know

• Amber says:

Just to be on the safe side, in that case, I would do a little grocery shopping in addition so that the free items aren’t the only thing I’m getting.

• Since this coupon is just for $1 off, it’s not considered a free coupon, so you should be fine!

You know the $3/1 Gain Fabric sheets coupon? People are using those to get the box of 40 ct. for $1.87 for free (with overage!). Same idea!

• Amber says:

If the coupon states “Free _____”, then it usually can not be an internet printable. If the coupon states “Save $1.00”, then you may or may not be getting the item free, depending on what the store is charging for the item.

Sometimes the store will adjust if the coupon is for $1 off and the item is less than $1, but otherwise, you should be able to use the coupon at Walgreen’s or Walmart easily.

• Mike Berman says:

Thanks in advance for the protein bar coupon.

• Heather T. says:

These are $1.68 at my store, so its no problem with the “free” issue, and I believe that its when the coupon simply says free, I believe if its a certain dollar amount off and it happens to be that price its ok, but don’t rely on this, my sister had the policy in hand and they confiscated it like she was trying to commit a crime by getting gain sheets free!

• BeingJennifer says:

This may be a bit off topic, but I was wondering why you wait to post the Walmart deals until Thursday. The week is nearly over by then and I like to do my shopping early in the week. Is Walmart a mid-week switcher like Bi-Lo and Harris Teeter?

• There was also a $1.00/2 coupon in this weekends inserts!

• Rena says:

My husband and I went to Walgreens tonight to get the Pure Protein Bars but the lady said the coupon couldn’t be used because the product would then be free. We were able to use 1 coupon to get 2 bars, I assume because the total of both bars were over $1.

• candy k says:

they said my email addresses is invalid, sorry had it for over a yr and 1/2 through my cable company…..not just making up and address through hotmail or yahoo….invalid? not worth a free bar to pretend a fake email addr.

• Amanda says:

It accepted my info and emailed me the link. When I try to print it looks like it should be printing but it isn’t. Has anyone else had this problem??

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy