MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: Up & Up deals for under $0.50 each!

There are dozens of amazing deals at Target this week. I’m going to share them with you in a few different posts lest the one long post become overwhelming! Here are the deals to be had with the new Up & Up Target coupons available:

Up & Up Dental Floss (50 Yards) — $0.89
Use $1/1 Up & Up Oral Care coupon
Free after coupon

Up & Up Ibuprofen Tablets (24-count) — $0.99
Use $1/1 Up & Up Pain Relief coupon
Free after coupon (Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)

Up & Up Pantiliners — $0.87

Up & Up Dryer Sheets (40-count) — $1.37
$1/1 Up & Up Cleaning Product coupon
$0.37 after coupon

Up & Up Bleach — $1.47
$1/1 Up & Up Cleaning Product coupon
$0.47 after coupon

Thanks to Passion for Savings for the photo and deals!

23 Comments

• Awesome! We’re making a trip to Target today!

• Amy says:

This is so great! I needed a lot of this stuff anyway!

• Camille Garrett says:

I cant get Target coupons, says something about my cookies. So I go through the steps and still cant gets these coupons. Is there another way or site to get them on? Please help thanks 🙂

• Awesome deals!! Are these sale prices or regular up & up prices?

• anonymous says:

I never go to Target. Think I will have to start going. These are great prices!

• Alex R. says:

When I print my Target coupons they say “Coupon may not exceed value of item purchased.” So I can’t get free item if item costs less than value of coupon. 🙁

• Crystal says:

The Target coupon policy says that they will reduce coupons down if the item exceeds the value of the item purchased.

• Rae says:

Yes Crystal is right they say that they will adjust them down right in their coupon policy. And a lot of times the Target coupons will automatically adjust. Like I got the $4.98 clearance jeans yesterday with the $5 coupon and it automatically took off $4.98 🙂

• Alex R. says:

Awesome! I bought the $5 jeans at lunch before I saw the post here, so I will be returning and re-buying with coupon now that I know the policy! Thank you!!!

• Keri says:

Can I print a coupon more than once (ex: cleaning product coupon) to use on two separate items?

• Jennifer says:

Thanks for all the Target deals today! I got a 10 ct. Finish Quantum, bleach, a pair of jeans, a 3 pack of Dentyne, some Kraft sliced cheese, floss, and ibuprofen for only $19.11 including tax. Woohoo! All the Qs rang up OK except for the $1/1 cleaning product, which I used on the bleach. The cashier had to put that one in manually.

• susan says:

Ugh. I have no idea why I continue to shop at my Target. The cashier said I could only buy the items in the pictures and when she called the manager, the manager just kept repeating “only what’s on the picture” to the cashier. She wouldn’t even make eye contact with me when I tries to talk to her and walked away. Frustrating.

• susan says:

…and even worse. I must have been so flustered I didn’t noticed that she gave me ALL of my coupons back. She didn’t even use the ones where my items matched the pictures!

• Rae says:

Contact corporate and let them know what happened. They have been very helpful to others in the past giving an apology and contacting that store and speaking with the managers so it won’t happen again. And they will probably ask you to come in to the customer service desk and let you redeem all those coupons. Usually after doing this, people have better luck at that store later because the managers don’t want to get in trouble again.

• courtney says:

The coupon wouldn’t go through for the bleach, but thankfully I had a cashier that pushed it through manually.

• Sarah says:

I couldn’t use the cleaning product coupon on the dryer sheets. Everything else went perfectly. THANKS!

• Nicole says:

My target better get ready. I have printed out 70 coupons and they better all work!!! :o)

• Melissa says:

I looked through the online coupons and, for the life of me, I couldn’t find the $1/1 oral care coupon for use on the dental floss. Where was that one found?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy