MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Kroger: Up to 1,000 free product e-coupons given away daily through March 12, 2011

Through March 12, 2011, Kroger is giving away up to 1,000 free product e-coupons every day on their Deal of the Day site. Just visit the site between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. to see if you’ve won a free product. If so, you just upload the coupon to your shopper’s card and you can redeem it on your next shopping trip.

Thanks, Crunchy Deals!

14 Comments

• Lynette says:

Today you can’t even get on their website…looks like it crashed right at noon.

• Chris J. says:

Server error, typical. Anybody get through yet? Was yesterday like this?

• jennifer says:

i got mine yesterday at 12:45, but they were gone by 1:00. i was afraid it was going to be this way. several blogs posted it and, with readership WAY over 1,000 and the giveaway being limited to that many, it was bound to be a bit disastrous. oh well. . . better luck next time. 🙂

• Chris J. says:

Now it’s letting me on but is still saying “check back later”. Is this what everyone else is getting??

• Beth says:

Yep, that’s what I’m getting – the “Check back later” deal. Huh. Probably more traffic than they were expecting, as always! 🙂

• Rebekah says:

Oh, it’s supposed to be the first 1000, not a random 1000 (like the cellfire promos)? That’s too bad. 🙁 I’m getting “check back later” too.

• Jack says:

I was lucky to score the 50 oz. bottle of Tide yesterday. The promotion says the deal will be available sometime between 12:00 and 6:00 p.m. each day.

• Ashlee says:

Hmmm… not liking this promotion. I liked where you spin and have a chance to win better.

• Amber H says:

In the past this didn’t include Fred Meyer stores (even though they’re Kroger… who knows why), so I’m assuming it is the same this time around? Does anyone know?

• Jack says:

The freebie for today (February 28th) was a 23 0z. Coffee-Mate. It started at about 5:30 p.m. EST and the limit was reached in less than 8 minutes! I was lucky to get one!

• Rae says:

I got one too and was happy. I love getting free coffee creamer to donate to our church because they go through a TON of coffee related stuff.

• Stephanie says:

I’m confused because when I logged on today it said that the deal wouldn’t be posted till 4 pm EST. Is anyone else seeing this? Then I tried at 4:03 pm and it was gone.

• chris says:

This is their worst promotion ever. It keeps telling me to log on, which I was when I went to it, but it never goes anywhere. Very disappointing 🙁

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy