MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

JCPenney: $10 off $25 coupon codes

Use coupon code YOURVIEW to get $10 off any $25 purchase from JCPenney. Choose to have your order shipped to your local store and shipping is free.

You can use also code DM8SAVE to get $10 off a $25 purchase of Women’s Clothing or coupon code W411CASH for to get $10 off a $25 purchase of men’s clothing.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

15 Comments

• Tracy says:

The codes are not working for me. Is anyone else having trouble?

• SHAVON says:

me either……

• Judy says:

Just used the codes and it worked for me.

• R says:

YOURVIEW worked for my order.

• karla says:

YOURVIEW worked for me. DM8SAVE didn’t. I didn’t try the 3rd one.

• Monica says:

Same here – YOURVIEW worked but DM8SAVE did not. I was buying clearance clothing though, I just figured the code was not valid on clearance.

• Heidi says:

YOURVIEW worked like a charm for me! I got a dress shirt for hubby, a cardigan for myself, and an 8-pack of nike socks for my son!

• Leighann says:

YOURVIEW worked for me great! I did 2 orders, 1 for me and 1 for my husband.

I am in need of size 3T spring/summer clothes, and lucky me…JCP had matchables on sale $5 each wyb 3. I got 5 pieces of clothing for $16.05 shipped to the store. So, if you are in need of toddler clothing (boys and girls are on sale) you should look at this deal!

• Lori F. says:

Wow, thanks for the code. I got a Wii storage ottoman on clearance for $40. I had gift cards left over from Christmas returns so I ended up spending $3.80 for the ottoman after coupon code and gift cards! Now my kids can organize those Wii games and controllers in something that looks attractive.

• Ann says:

I got the ottman too. Last week I got the rock band one and the storage racks, I was quite impressed with the quality. I ordered the Wii one hope it’s the same had it shipped to the store so a $200 ottman for $30 is awesome.

• Kathy says:

Thank you, I just got 8 bath towels shipped to the store for 16 and some odd change. Not sure yet if they are going to be ours or a gift.

• Elaine says:

Thank you for the heads up! You can use the code for multiple orders. I made 3 separate ones and saved $30!

• Ann says:

Not sure if you got your orders through , I got 3 through but my 2 friends had theirs canceled with the following message sent (I have removed the order numbers)

Thank you for your recent jcp.com order.

The promotional discount YOURVIEW is valid for a one-time use on a single
      order, as stated on the offer. Our records indicate you have already used
      this promotion on Order Number 2011-

Additional orders do not qualify for this discount. The following
      order(s) have been cancelled:

2011-
      2011-
      2011-

Unfortunately, our promotional offers are sometimes advertised on
      unauthorized websites or distributed via email which is not directly from
      JCPenney. In these situations, JCPenney is not responsible for false or
      incomplete information.

Check out jcp.com or become a JCP fan on Facebook for other special offers
      and savings opportunities.

Cordially,

jcp.com Customer Care

• Shannon says:

I received a $10 off of $10 in the mail and yesterday got 2 pairs of capris and 2 hats for me and then a tshirt for my hubby for only $0.92!!!!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy