MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

*Hot!* $5/1 Target Women’s Denim Item = Possibly Free Jeans

Target has a high-value coupon available for $5/1 Women’s Denim Item (Jeans, Shorts or Capris). You can use this coupon on clearance items, as well.

Some people have reported finding jeans on clearance for as low as $4.98 making them free after this coupon.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

28 Comments

• Thanks for sharing! Love using these on clearance items!!!

• Anon says:

This is off topic, sorry, but I’m having a problem with the website. Everytime I go to “moneysavingmom.com” a CVS print pop up takes over the site. I’ve tried from multiple browsers 🙁

• Shannon says:

Thanks! New capris here I come!!!!

• Yes, I noticed there is a problem with the website as well pulling different information (I thought it was just me at first). Try refreshing a couple times and it will pull it back up correctly. Technology is wonderful but it isn’t perfect! I am sure it will be back up and running smoothly soon!

• Andie says:

Does anyone know if the 20% off Merona coupon will also work on clearance items?

• Autumn Bynum says:

I can not get my Target coupons to print. It installs the coupon printer and says it was sucessful, then I try to print and it keeps telling me to install coupon activator. Anyone have any suggestions??

• Alex says:

You can shop through ebates and get cash back too!!

• Rae says:

They never have close to my size pants/jeans on good clearance. It seems like they only have the bigger sizes and the tiny sizes 🙁 Hopefully a good sale will come up though

• Rae says:

OMG they had my size (and almost every other size!) at the store. 2 free pairs of jeans woohoo! The only ones that fit me right were the distressed ones which are not really my preference but for FREE I am not going to complain!

• Ilyssa says:

I got my free jeans today! They had a bunch on clearance for $4.98. You can print the coupon twice. I came home to print it again and I’m going back!

• Caroline says:

I got my first pair of skinny jeans today for $1.24! Originally $24.99, marked down to $6.24, then $5 coupon! Now I just have to figure out what to wear them with!

• I was able to pass on the coupon I printed to a lady shopping the clearance sections (several pair of jeans at $4.98) since there weren’t any that would work for me. Thanks for the tip, Crystal!

• Cate says:

I did this deal tonight and got two pairs of my favorite boot cut jeans for FREE! (Actually, I got $.04 overage since they were each priced at $4.98, originally $19.99). I found mine on the 75% off clearance rack.

• Kaitlyn says:

Got this deal!! Got one free pair and I found another clearance pair that i got $5 off making it $4.90! 😀 Plus my Target had all their expensive Valentines candy on sale for 90% off, making the candy $0.09 each! Love Target!

• Christa says:

I tried to print this coupon and the Target website told me I’ve already printed my quota of coupons from them! I have not printed this coupon at all! How does it determine what your “quota” is? Do you only get 10 coupons total, or something? I’ve printed a couple of the food ones, but not the ones for the jeans. Any tips appreciated! 🙂

• Dee says:

Its telling me the same thing. They must be out of prints for the Jeans. 🙁

• Jessica says:

cutest cutest Mossimo Boot Cut jeans clearanced to $4.98!!! Free pair of jeans for me! Yay! Thanks so much, there were tons of pairs, going back for a trouser style after I print the coupon again!

• Emily says:

Thanks! They didn’t have my size so I got 2 pairs to donate. Then I went to another store and got 2 pairs of skinny jeans for my broke college student sister. Both stores had a wall of $4.98 or $6.24 jeans but they probably won’t last long.

• Jaclyn says:

Did anyone print this and is not planning on using it???

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy