MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

$0.75/1 any Huggies Wipes printable coupon = $0.22 at Target & Walmart

Target has a new manufacturer’s coupon on their website for $0.75/1 any size Huggies wipes. Use this on the 16-count travel packages of wipes which are priced at $0.97 at Target and Walmart to get them for $0.22 each.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

15 Comments

• Rhonda says:

Will Walmart take the Target coupon, or am I missing something?

• Amber says:

Yea, I am confused too. Is this a Target coupon or a Manufactor Coupon? I would need to use it Wal-Mart as well.

• Maranda says:

You can use it at Wal-Mart since it is a manufacturer’s coupon and not a Target store coupon. You should have no problems with using it anywhere else.

• Sheha Joyner says:

I believe I read somewhere before that walmart will take other store coupons….I have not tried this but it is worth finding out for sure
          This is definitely useful information to be aware of. If you’d like to print it off so you can carry it with you (as I always do!), here’s a direct link to the Walmart corporate coupon policy.

Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):

Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
          Free merchandise (or Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
          Store coupons
          Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
          Internet coupons
          Soft drink container caps

• Kathy says:

When you say store coupons, does that mean Target coupons? I have this printed from their policy but wasn’t sure if I was understanding it right.

• Danielle says:

Glad Im not the only one 🙂

• Karen says:

Thanks.

• Jamie says:

They also have 40 packs of huggies wipes in the toiletries section with the baby wash for right over $1 and they are awesome for the diaper bag! I used these coupons last night and the $2/3 coupons from last week and now have 8 great packs of wipes for my diaper bag for really cheap!

• Stacy says:

This is a manufacturer’s coupon that just happens to be on the Target site – it doesn’t have Target on it anywhere so you can use it at any store! I LOVE cheap wipes!!!!

• traci says:

I’ve attempted to use other store coupons at walmart and they were not accepted. They do, however, match competitors’ ad prices.

• Amber M says:

At my Wal-Mart in the Adult toiletries section they have a 4o count that is priced at $1.16. After the coupon it cost me only $.41! I stocked up and got 10! AWESOME DEAL! Thanks for sharing this!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy