MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walgreens: Deals for the week of January 16-22, 2011

Here are the best deals at Walgreens this week, with thanks to Mercedes for her help with compiling these:

COUPON DEALS

Buy 1 Thermacare Trial Size at $2.50, Get $2.50 Register Rewards
Use $1/1 printable
Free plus overage after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Joint Juice Glucosamine Chondroitin at $10, Get $10 Register Rewards
Use $1/1 coupon
Free plus overage after Register Rewards

Buy 1 Tom’s of Maine Toothpaste, Deodorant or Mouthwash at $3.99, Get $3 Register Rewards
$0.99 after Register Rewards

Use $2/1 coupon from the 12/26 P&G insert
Or use $1/1 coupon from the 12/26 P&G insert
As low as $3.99 after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 2 Pampers Diapers Jumbo Packs at $9, Get $3 Register Rewards
Use 2 $1.50/1 coupon from the 12/26 P&G insert
$6 each after coupons and Register Rewards

New to shopping at Walgreens? Be sure to head over and check out Walgreens 101 where I explain in detail how to maximize the mileage of your money at Walgreens. See the full list of deals at Walgreens this week over at Common Sense with Money.

Find Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Walgreens deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Walgreens deals post will be deleted.

15 Comments

• Bethany says:

I’m confused on the math for the Curel/Jergens/Biore deal. Anyone able to help me out?

• Hi Bethany!
      Buy 2 Curel Moisturizers or Biore Cleansers (or one of each) at $5.99 each
      Use (2) $2 OFF Coupons
      Out of Pocket : $7.98
      Receive $5 RR

You’re technically paying $2.98 which would be $1.49 each.

That’s at least the coupons and math I’m using. I’m not quite sure how they got to less than $1 above.

I hope that helps you out! : )

• Bethany says:

Lynette – Thanks! Your math makes sense to me, but for some reason I was reading that post as $2/2 and couldn’t figure out how it was possible to use two of them. Maybe I shouldn’t read these posts so late at night. 🙂 Still not less than a buck, but maybe they just goofed on the math or had a typo on the coupons.

• christina says:

The Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash on sale for $2.99

Use $2.off from 12/26 P&G saver
    Use $2.00 off from Walgreens Jan Savings Book In-store

Free plus overage!

• June123 says:

Thanks Christina, that was a great find. I had just tossed out my P&G coupons by mistake and happily I did not have to dig down too far in the recycled paper to reclaim the coupon

• Sm says:

I think the kotex sale was buy 3 for 9$ but it was printed as 3 for 3$.

• CJ says:

If you only want 1 Kraft Mac & Cheese, you can still use the $1/2 Wags coupon and it will take .50 off for 1. You dont have to buy 2 when an IVC coupon says “with purchase of 2”. It worked for me this morning, I got 1 bag for .17 after stacked coupons.

• Tami says:

Trying this out for the first time this Sunday. But I’m already discouraged. I have the SmartSource insert out of my paper but there is no Kraft or Skintimate coupons in it, as indicated above. Am I looking in the wrong insert? Are there different coupons in different regions?? (I’m in Tulsa,OK) Help!!!

• Missi says:

Some of the SmartSource coupons are regional. I live in the Central Mo. area and did not receive either of these coupons either.

• Up to $10 off Zabtac this week. Check out link 58. Thanks!

• Thanks for the chance to link up!

• Missi says:

Just stopped by Walgreens to pick up a couple of sales….it appears that only select Kellogg’s cereals are part of the $1.99 sale. Special K varieties are not on sale so the printable coupons will not work.

• Robyn in ATX says:

Does anyone else ever have trouble stacking the In-Store coupons from the monthly Savings Book with their manufacturer/internet coupons?

I tried to buy (2) bags of M&Ms, which are on sale for 2/$5, recieve $2 RR when you buy (2) bags. With the in-store Q for $1/2, it comes down to 2/$4. Then I tried to use my internet Q for $1/2, to stack with the Walgreens Q, and the cashier wouldn’t let me. I spoke to the manager-on-duty, after I got home to check the policy on-line to see if it had changed, and he said that their coupons in the Savings Book are manufacturer sponsored coupons. He also reinstated that the $1/2 In-Store Q cannot be stacked with the internet Q. I had never heard such nonsense before.

This is the policy online:
    When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.

I have already emailed corporate to see how they will fix it.

It is just frustrating when you make your shopping/couponing plans and they don’t work out the way they should, and I needed to vent.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy