MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Target: GE Reveal lightbulbs for a penny each!

Need some lightbulbs? Here’s a fantastic deal for you at Target:

Buy 1 GE Reveal Light bulbs (4-count pack) — $2.54
Use $1/1 GE Light Bulb Products coupon from the 1/9 SmartSource insert
Stack with $1.50/1 GE Light Bulb Reveal or CFL Target coupon (search under “household”)
$0.04 for four lightbulbs — just a penny each!

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

See more deals at Target this week here. Be sure to print a copy of the Target Coupon Policy to bring with you in case they have any questions regarding accepting your coupons.

Find

16 Comments

• Actually, I was at Target today and saw some for $2.44! Of course, I ended up getting the $2.99 ones because I needed bulbs for our ceiling fans, but still thought $.49/pack was pretty decent!

• Becky says:

I just did this deal, and my Target in Milwaukee, had theirs priced at $4 for a 4 pack.
    I was still pretty happy with $1.50.

• Jessica says:

I have had several of those coupons from SmartSource but haven’t stacked them with the target coupons because they say for CFL, LED, and some other kind of bulb, bunt not just the basic reveal bulb. Would that coupon work, or is that being shady if it’s not the exact product?

• Michelle says:

I could only see a $1 coupon. Still, it’s the only way I can figure out how to get good discounts on lightbulbs! Unless anyone has other suggestions?

• nancy says:

Well if my store has these for $2.54, then I’ll be picking up 16 bulbs for $1.16. Sweet!! Thanks for this. 😀

• Krista says:

Unfortunately if you live in Washington or some other states… you still get to pay sales tax on the whole amount. I just discovered this today while going through my receipts and wondering why the tax was so much. Only Target coupons are taken off before tax. All other coupons are deducted after the tax is calculated.
    I called Target and the call center person said this was their “company policy”. Sounds like shady business practices to me because I know for a fact that in Washington state the state only collects tax on the amount the item was sold for. So guess who’s keeping that extra tax as revenue?
    I dislike many of Target’s corporate policies and this is just another one to add to my list.

• Amber says:

Our state (Indiana), or at least our Target, also charges sales tax on the total cost of item. You’re not a lone, my friend. 🙂

• Robin says:

My target allowed me to stack both target light bulb coupons-the $1.50 and the $1.00 one both printables from the target website. I got my light bulbs free! (They were $2.54) My Target has taken 2-3 target coupons for the same item, many times. I think it has to do with the amount of the coupon, the niceness of the cashier and the fact that the coupons have to be different, at least a little, but as long as they are Target ones, they have taken them. I love the Target coupons b/c if the item total is less than the amount of the coupon-it still subtracts the whole amount of the coupon from your total.

• JRFrugalMom says:

I have done similar deals in the past, but I have not been able to find the 1/9 coupon in my inserts, I wanted to do this deal last week. I get the free Spanish papers though, and sometimes the inserts are a bit different.

JR
    Frugality Is Free

• Robbfamily7 says:

These are only $2.44 at my store, so they were free after coupons!

• amanda says:

Did anyone else recieve a coupon booklet from Target in the mail? It says “Start a new year of savings…$29 in coupons inside” All the coupons expire 2-14-11. I got one a couple weeks ago and I’m eager to find some manufactor coupon match ups to make these Target Q’s into a sweet deal. Anyone get this and have any ideas for matchups?

• Brandi says:

they were $4 at my store 🙁

• Jennifer says:

$4 at my store too

• Tara says:

I just got back from Target & the 4 pack of reveal Long Life is on sale for $4, but the regular 4 packs are on sale for $2/4 pack, so I actually made $.50 on this deal!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy