MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

*Hot!* Babies “R” Us: Earth’s Best Diapers for $3.50 per Jumbo pack (today only!)

Today only (January 6, 2011), you can get Earth’s Best Diapers for $3.50 per package at Babies “R” Us. Here’s how:

Buy 1 Earth’s Best Jumbo Package for $5 (use this Babies “R” Us store coupon)
Use $1.50/1 Earth’s Best Diapers manufacturer’s coupon
$3.50 per pack after coupons

The Babies “R” Us store coupon is only good today. You’ll need to be a Rewards member to use the coupon, but you can sign up in-store for free, if you’re not one already.

If you make a trip there for this deal, don’t forget to print off your coupon for a free tote bag and 40% off clearance clothes plus free Similac Bottles!

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

18 Comments

• Whitney says:

can you really only print the earth’s best coupon once?

• Blaire Ruch says:

yes, only one print.

• amanda says:

That’s a bummer. Usually if you hit the back button you can print it twice but not this one. I tried! :/

• Bekah says:

Hope this works for everyone else. Our Babies R Us is RIDICULOUS – they will only take ONE coupon per item (either BRU or Mfg – not both.) They say a coupon is another “offer” (prohibited on the BRU coupon) instead of a form of payment.

• Ashlee says:

I did this today and had no problems! I’ve actually never used a manufacture’s coupon before there, up until a few months ago I didn’t even know they accepted them. I’ve never used these diapers before, so I hope I like them. Guessing they are similar to Seventh Generations which I do like.

• jen b says:

There are Babies RUs and printable coupons for the Earth’s Best baby food too!
    Used both with no problems for diapers and for baby food- there is a coupon for Rewards members that I got via email for 20 Earth’s Best Organic 1st or 2nd baby foods for $10 and paired it with the $1 off 7 jars manufactureres printable on the Earth’s Best website (same website that has the diaper coupon for $1.50 off). The baby food coupon can be printed 3 times, so I bought 21 jars of baby food and got $3 off! Two packs of diapers and 21 jars of organic baby food for just over $14 ain’t too shabby!

• jennifer says:

i never saw the $5 coupon you posted. link did not work for me. They were $10.99 per pack at my BRUs and teh $1.50 alone did not make it worthwhile. amazonmom continues to be the best deal in town on diapers!
    I used the $1 on 7 cans of earth best food and had $11 in rewards.
    and a 20% coupon
    my store was out of totes but I did the 40% off clearance. Spent $50 saved $50. yay!

• Blaire Ruch says:

My store charged me tax on the regular price of $10.99 though. 🙁
    Still worth it.

• Sara says:

Babies R Us is so hit and miss with coupons since they basically let each store make up their own coupon policy. Nonetheless, I love earth’s best diapers and even $5 a bag is a great deal for those! I got lucky this trip, they let me buy 4 bags at $5 each with the store coupon and I had 4 $1.50 off earth’s best diapers coupons and they let me use 3 of them (something about 1 coupon per purchase which makes no sense since one was a store coupon and it took 5.99 off each bag, but I’ve been told only 1 identical coupon per transaction at my babies r us before so I was pleased to get to use 3!) Plus I got my similac bottle with $3 off coupon for an extra $0.51 off my bill. So my total for the similac and 4 bags of diapers was $16.02 after tax! That’s a win in my book! Good luck and friendly cashiers to the rest of you!

• Nicki S. says:

I got a pkg for my diaper stockpile (only 8 wks pregnant and have 4 pkgs of diapers! ha!) but the cashier took both coupons. It was worth the trip… just sucks that I don’t have the other computers hooked up to the printer or I would have printed more.

• Tara M says:

I am really glad to see you are including more organic and natural products in your post. Thank you so much! Finding organic deals is not easy!

• elisha says:

i went with both coupons expecting it to be $3.50 before tax…somehow it was $2.63 after tax!! whooooppp!! im on vaca and im like one day short of diapers so that worked out great!

• I should have tried it. My husband didn’t want to go because the store coupon had the word mfr on it so he thought it would count as a manufacturer coupon (meaning we wouldn’t be able to use both coupons).

• Lee says:

Got 2 packs of diapers, 21 jars of baby food, a pair of gloves for my little man, and a summer outfit for $25. Somehow I paid about $4 too much and am wondering if it was taxed wrong?? Still a good deal to me especially since we needed the food and diapers this week!

• Laura says:

This worked out great for me! I had a couple other coupons for other items and left Toys R Us with 40 containers of baby food, one pack of diapers and two containers of formula for $18!!

• Veronica says:

I love this site. I check it on a regular basis. I always wondered how everyone was able to save so much money on their purchases… well I did it yesterday!
    I saw this post yesterday and remembered I had rewards points I needed to use. So I printed out all of the coupons (diapers, 40% off clothing clearance + free tote).. and this is what I scored:
    Free tote
    Carters 3-piece outfit
    Yankees pink baby windbreaker
    1 pack of diapers (44 count)
    3 pairs of socks
    1 pair purple leggings
    4 hats (summer, winter)

all for $3.98!!!!!!!!!!

I cant tell you how excited I was. I’m ready to do this again 🙂 Thank you!!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy