MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

140 custom Holiday Address Labels for $3.11 shipped!

Need to order some address labels for your Christmas cards? The incredibly popular deal from Vistaprint is back again this year.

You can get 140 custom Holiday Address Labels for only $3.11 shipped! Here’s how to get these:

::Click on the Free Address Labels offer on the homepage of Vistaprint.

::Design your labels and go to checkout.

::Your total should be right around $3.11 with shipping.

If you don’t need that many labels for your Christmas cards, you can order more generic ones to use year-round. You could even order some to give as a gift to someone else!

15 Comments

1. Darcy says:

Thanks for this tip. I was able to order Christmas labels and generic ones for daily use and both were free – shipping for two orders was around $4.30. Not bad for 280 labels. Good time to stock up! Thanks for this blog!

2. Ali hafford says:

I noticed they also have Holiday cards 50% off too. Do you know how long it will last?

3. lise says:

Awesome! Thank you!

4. Kelli says:

Thanks! I ordered a set of address labels for my 12-year-old daughter who likes to write letters. They’ll be part of a Christmas gift.

5. Charity says:

Thank you. We just moved across state less than 2months ago, so this was a great purchase for me. I also like to get them with our last name only on them to put in the fron flap of books.

6. Catherine says:

Just ordered some labels! Thanks!

7. Kristy says:

Last year we made two sets of these as gift tags from Santa to our daugthers. There are so many labels they will last us for years. Our youngest was to young to understand last year, but our 2 year old loved that Santa takes time to make special tags just for her! We picked two different colored tags with Santas picture on them and wrote To: Daughter From: Santa.

8. Rochelle says:

Looks like this offer may have ended. I can’t find it anywhere on their website!

9. SillyJaime says:

Definitely taking advantage of this for my Christmas cards this year!!! Thanks. 😀

10. Kandice says:

Be careful! At the end they offer you bonus buy deals. One of them is for MORE labels for $5.99. I thought I was clicking that I only wanted the 180 labels and not the extra stamp. Once you click it there is no going back and they won’t refund you your money. I sent costumer service an email and I’m waiting for a reply back.

11. Katy says:

I’ve been trying for about an hour to get the “free” 140 labels but by the time I go to check out, it’s 140 for $5.99 despite the fact that they have the deal still on their homepage. Very frustrating. Underneath the offer if you click “Details and Pricing” you see that they are not actually free. I’m not sure if the deal has expired despite them still advertising it, or what. So sad I missed this and/or am unable to take advantage!

12. Katy says:

I left a comment before about missing out on the offer. The holiday labels are no longer free, they are $5.99, but certain general labels ARE still free. Good to know!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy