MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

100 Holiday Postcards for $6.50 shipped

Vistaprint is currently offering 100 Custom Holiday Postcards for the price of shipping ($6.50). You could use these in lieu of Christmas cards, you could make postcards to send your Thank You notes out on or you could even make labels for homemade holiday gifts. The sky’s the limit!

Here’s how to get 100 Holiday Postcards for only $6.50 shipped:

::Head over to VistaPrint and click on the Free Holiday Postcards offer.

::Under “Purpose”, select “Holiday”.

::Create your postcard and go to checkout.

::You should end up only paying $6.50 for shipping!

Don’t forget that you can still order 140 Holiday Address Labels for only $3.11 shipped, if you haven’t already! And if you’d rather order Photo Cards, you can get 25 for only $4.99 shipped!

Thanks to Moms By Heart for the adorable card example and the deal idea!

33 Comments

• Kristen says:

Any idea how long this promotion is good for? I’m hoping to get more family pictures back so that I can use them. Thanks!

• JenT says:

I did this deal as my Christmas cards a couple days ago and they’ve shipped already. My cost was a little higher because I ordered the plain envelopes for $3 something so I could mail them like a Christmas card. You could just send them as a postcard if you wanted to – postage would be lower that way. One great thing about this is that you can upload a picture for the front, but you can also personalize the back any way you’d like, including another picture. I put a quote about Christmas and a note from our family on the back. I got the free labels too – thanks for the tip!

• Maile says:

Thanks!! Although, I can’t find where to click on the “Free Holiday Postcards”…help? :o)

• Heather Collins says:

I am being charged an extra 2.49 plus shipping of 6.50

If you place an order with an upload, there is a one-time fee per uploaded image. After the initial fee, you can continue to use that particular image in other products of successive orders at no further cost. You may incur additional fees if your order contains multiple free products.

• Meagan says:

I cant find the postcard anywhere. There is no Christmas/winter cards that allow you to put a picture in it!?

• Tiffany says:

I love this idea! Do you think it’s “safe” to send a picture of my family out on a postcard? I guess I’m a little worried about that. It would be a pic of my husband, 1 year old son and me. I really like the idea though because it would save on postage!

Also, I just ordered the address labels and business cards last night and to get the cheapest shipping is 21 days. Anyone know how long it really takes?

• Chelsea says:

@Tiffany, In the past, it has generally take a couple weeks for the items to get to me, and they are always high quality!

• Tanya says:

@Tiffany, We used Vistaprint to order photo postcards as baby announcements last year, and we really liked them. I wondered about sending out pictures of our girls too, but in the end, I figured it’s not much different than sharing photos via social networks or even photo sites. I’ve heard if someone really wanted to, he/she could track those photos too.

• Rachel says:

@Tiffany,

I always find that the shipping/processing is fairly quick! Just today I got my free photo calendar and free return addy labels in the mail this morning… i picked the 21 slowest shipping…. my order was only placed this past friday!!! so 3 business days my stuff was here! When I order from there my stuff usually comes way before the 21 days! usually a week (this time it was super fast!)

• Donna says:

I received a Christmas postcard from someone last year and the picture was ruined with black marks all across it, I’m guessing from the equipment at the post office. I would definitely send them in envelopes.

• sherri says:

Yay! I made some super cute Christmas coupons for my salon. Thank you! I chose slow shipping but am hoping that they ship quickly 🙂

• Tanya says:

Does anyone know when this offer expires? I’ve used both their photo greeting cards and their photo postcards in the past and both were great!

• Lori says:

How fun to see a pic of my sweet baby boy on your site. Thanks, Crystal =)

• aby says:

I was thinking about skipping Christmas cards this year. When I saw this offer I was excited… I know someone else who got business cards. reliable site !

• nancy l. says:

This is great!! We’re moving Thanksgiving weekend and this will be a fun way to send a picture of our new house and address and Christmas greetings all at the same time. A money saver AND a time saver! Thanks for the post.

• Ashley says:

These will be great to give out to everyone at church. We have a “holiday mail” system at church, so no worries about the cards getting messed up.

• christie says:

I am being charged $2.49 for uploading a photo on everything that is supposed to be free. It is still a great deal but I liked “free” better. I am getting 100 post cards, 100 white envelopes, 140 return address labels, 10 5″x7″ folded Holiday cards (that come with 10 envelopes), 1 pack of sticky notes and 1 twelve month photo wall calendar, all of which have different family photos on them, for $24.96 shipped. Not too shabby!

• Karen says:

I’m single and don’t send out very many Christmas cards. But…I’m ordering these and making them year-generic so I can use them for several years! Sure, it may be a bit redundant but…well, I think my friends will still like me anyhow. Thanks the the notice about this deal.

• Carie says:

I have attempted several times to order the free cards, however I am still being charged 18.75 before shipping. Any help as to why?

• Christi says:

Carie- the same thing happened to me. I was disheartened after designing my card to go to my shopping cart only to discover that they were charging me for each picture I uploaded (4). I decided to proceed anyway, but then the next screen stated the charges as $24.99+shipping. I called customer support, and she walked me through these steps: “My Account”, “See More”, “Design Center” and “My Promotions.” The charges went back to $0 + my photo uploading charges + shipping.

• Kate says:

Thanks this may save me on the dreaded postage that cost more than the cards most often—I think I may go this route this year.

• robin says:

I just did this it came to $13.23. It was $2.46 charge for uploading plus I order envelopes with it. It is still less then buying 100 thankyou cards from a store. and I can write a check you don;t have to charge if it is over 10$

• renee k says:

Was there an exp date on this deal?
    Thanks in advance!

• nupur sashti says:

I was at first excited about this deal, but when said and done it was $18 for $100 cards. (I have 3 kids so $2.50each to upload hteir pic) and $11 so my cards would get here in reasonable time to hand them out. Costco has 75 cards(6 1/2 x 7 with envleopes) for $21 with a one day turnaround. I am really doubting the $3 savings is worth no envleopes cards in 2 weeks. Sorry to be a drag, just wanted to let youguys know.

• Jessica says:

I just did these for my Mom who is sick of sending out christmas cards now that we are all grown and have families of our own. It ended up being a 2.49 charge to upload a picture of the beach in FL where she lives and upgraded to 7 day shipping for a grand total of 12.86. I hope they turn out really cute!! Can’t wait till they arrive!
    Thanks

• Kristen says:

Just posting a follow-up comment. I ordered on 11/18 and chose the slow (cheap) 21 day shipping & handling. As of 11/24 my cards & labels still show as “printing in progres” with an estimated arrival date of 12/9.

Many people stated that with previous orders & the slow shipping choice, they still rec’d their order FAST. My question is: for those that ordered based on Crystal’s post, what is your arrival time showing as? And has anyone rec’d their order yet? Soooo hoping for something quicker.

• Tanya says:

Okay…this is way after the original post, but I just found some pictures I’d like to use. On the site, they’re still showing free postcards, but there aren’t any Christmas ones on which I can upload a picture. Does anyone know if they’re all “sold” out of Christmas post cards?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy