MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

*Hot!* $3/1 Kashi coupon from RecycleBank.com

RecycleBank is offering a number of specials on their site today — one of which is a free $3/1 any Kashi product coupon for just 50 points. You can easily earn 50 points by joining the eBay Green Team (you’ll be subscribed to periodic “green” emails from eBay). Here’s how to get this deal:

::Sign up for an account with RecycleBank.

::On the Basic Information page (right under “Create Your Profile”), you will see “eBay Green Team”. Select the box and you’ll earn 50 points.

::Use these 50 points in the Rewards Catalog. The $3 Kashi coupon is under “Grocery – Cereals”.

::The coupon will be sent to you by mail.

Thanks, Capitally Frugal!

23 Comments

• Rae says:

wow that’s a high dollar value for 50 points. Thanks for the heads up!

• Rae says:

@Rae, oh and in case anybody was wondering, they apparently expire 3/15/11 and there is a limit of 4 per account per month on this coupon 🙂

• Julie says:

Thank you!

I was able to order three of them!

• elaine says:

Publix often has their Kashi cereal for $2.50. Thanks so much!

• Cherilyn says:

This is great. I logged in and already had 120 points so I was able to order 3 of them also.

• Heather says:

Awesome! Thanks for posting. If we use the coupon to buy the marked boxes of cereal we can get 15 points for each box (and a bonus for entering by some date in November)

• Laura says:

@Heather, I’m curious what you mean by marked boxes to earn points? I haven’t earned any recyclebank points since they did away with the kashless affiliation, because the recycling program isn’t offered in my area. I wasn’t aware of any other ways to earn…can you help me out??

Thanks 🙂

• Laura says:

@Laura, Wait — never mind, I see now. I had never noticed that Points Partner code box before!
        Thanks for mentioning it!

• Heather says:

@Laura Buy specially marked boxes of Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits cereal (Cinnamon Harvest, Autumn Wheat, or Island Vanilla), you can get 15 Recycle Bank points (by entering an 8 digit code found inside the box). Plus, if you enter the code before November 30th, you’ll get 15 extra bonus points!!

• candice says:

are they bricks or smartsource?

• Chris says:

THey’re sent in the mail.

• awesome! i was excited because i didn’t think i had any points but i logged on and had 105 so i got to order 2 🙂 we love kashi and cereal deals have been rare lately!

• Annalea says:

Fantastic! Thank you very much! I made an account for each phone number in my household. Each account had 90 points, so I was able to get 4 of these $3/1 Kashi coupons. I’ve never seen such a high value coupon for Kashi before. This is awesome. 🙂

One question, though… The coupon says “any Kashi product.” Does this mean it can be used, like it says, for any Kashi product or (since it was in the cereal section @ recyclebank.com) just any Kashi cereal? Thanks again.

• Rae says:

@Annalea, That is taking advantage of the program. The program was created to encourage households to recycle more (they specifically mention “household” and “registered adult” in their terms/condition not every person) not to find ways around it just to earn more points.

• If you have Nature Made vitamins you can get more points when you pledge to recycle the empty bottles. Go to the Earn Points page and then click on the Nature Made promotion banner at the top.

The header says you can earn 15 points for each bottle, but it only gave me 10, so I started reading the fine print a little more closely (I have small bottles, so I thought maybe it was 10 for small bottles and 15 for large ones).

The details say 10 points per bottle – a maximum of 5 bottles for a maximum of 50 points.

But it also says that each UPC code can be entered twice.

So, I only got 10 points per bottle the first time I entered the UPC codes, but then I entered them both one more time and got 10 more points each. I only have two bottles, so I can’t tell you what would happen if you tried entering a third one twice.

If you have Nature Made vitamins, enter the codes right away and grab those extra points! Those, combined with the points I got for signing up, will give me enough to get a second Kashi coupon.

• Sarah says:

It told me the limit was one per month. Maybe they’ve changed it. I tried again to add more to my cart since I had more than 50 points, and it said the same thing.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy