MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

$2/1 Hungry Man Frozen Dinners coupon

Print a coupon for $2/1 any Hungry Man Frozen Dinner. I’ve heard these are sometimes on sale for as low as $2.50.

Thanks, Chi-Town Cheapskate!

11 Comments

• Janey says:

Thank for this post … i am a Hungry girl..

• Lynn says:

you dont have to click the “like” button for this one…just click the link on here and it will take you to the FB page but if you click the get the coupon it takes you straight there:)

• Joy says:

These are $3.59 bogo this week at Publix making for 41 cents overage wyb 2.

• Rae says:

Bummer these were on sale for less than $2 during a mega event a kroger recently. Hopefully they go on a good sale again soon! Thanks 🙂

• Christina says:

they are $1.79 at Publix this week! Makes them free + overage!

sharing with my readers – thanks!

• Alicia says:

How did this coupon get posted on so many sites? It’s VERY obviously fake. When a coupon is not hosted on a brand’s official facebook page, it’s a dead giveaway. This is a World of Warcraft player’s page, and his location is Mongolia. Is there something I’m missing?

• Stephanie says:

It’s based on some ads they are running. So-called viral marketing

• Michelle says:

I tried to redeem this coupon today at my local Kroger. They told me it was a fake and it wouldn’t be honored. Sad.

They also told me that they don’t honor internet coupons for $2. Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience?

• Linda says:

I used 2 of these coupons at the Landen Kroger today with no problem. The cashier said these are NOT fake coupons, and they’ve been accepting them all week with no issues. You might check your service desk, as someone is misinformed.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy