MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walmart: Free Shout Wipes, Post-It Notes and more current deals

Here are the best deals at Walmart right now with thanks to Heather from Passion for Savings and Melea from Freebies 2 Deals for their help in compiling them. Please keep in mind that Walmart deals vary by region so not all of the prices listed here will be valid at all stores.

Shout Travel Wipes – $0.97
Buy 2 and use $2/2 coupon from the 8/8 SmartSource insert
Free after coupon

Post-It Super Sticky Notes – $1
Use $1/1 coupon from the 8/15 SmartSource insert or printable
Free after coupon

Zatarains Rice Mixes – $1.46
Buy 2 and use $0.75/2 printable
$1.09 each after coupon

Temptations Cat Treats – $1.74
Buy 3 and use Buy Two, Get One Free printable or coupon from the 9/19 RedPlum insert
$1.16 each after coupon

Pure Almond Milk – $2.98
Buy 2 and use $2/2 coupon from the 9/19 SmartSource insert
$1.98 each after coupon

Nestle Pure Life Water Bottles (28-count) – $3.48
Buy 2 and use $1/2 printable
$2.98 each after coupon

Prevacid (14 ct) – $9.56
Use $4/1 coupon from the 9/19 SmartSource insert
$5.56 after coupon

See the full list of Walmart deals here or here.

9 Comments

• Sherri says:

The printable Post-It super sticky coupon says limit 1 per purchase/transaction. It also says that the value of the notes product must be at least $2. I hadn’t read the fine print, and the cashier at Walmart pointed this out to me- embarrassing!

• desiree says:

The almond milk is currently cheaper at albersons I believe I got it for $1.68 each

• Kathy says:

Zatarain’s Rice is $1.00 at Albertson’s this week.

• Jennifer says:

I used the Silk Almond Milk coupon at Walmart in San Antonio this week. It was priced at $2.56, so I got them for $1.56 each.

• kristine says:

Has anyone used the shout coupon on the wipes at Walmart? Where did you find them? I have looked but with no luck. Thanks

• ann says:

The post-it’s printable expired 9/30/10. 🙂

• CJ says:

My Post It printables do say one per purchase but nothing about $2 required purchase. I havent been able to find the single Post Its at any store I’ve been to this summer.

• Gail says:

I found the Shout wipes for around $1 in the trial/sample section in Target. I looked yesterday at Wal-Mart for the single Post-It notes and never found them. I saw them months ago in the office supply aisle but they were not with all the others, they were off by themselves.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy